Eight

October 17th
Jack's pov
Trigger warning: psychical violence/abuse
——-

I woke up in my bed, and I looked around to see Wyatt and Jaeden huddled up in the corner, snuggled together under a blanket. They must have put me to bed last night...I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone before Wyatt swatted my hand away. "Hey what the hell-" "No." Wyatt said firmly, snatching my phone out of my grip. "I didn't even hear you wake up.." I mumbled, watching as Wyatt walked across the room with my phone and put it on my desk.

"Oleff's are quite on their feet." He replied, his voice solemn. "Why did you take my phone away?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowing and my posture becoming more tense with confusion. "Just-" Wyatt puts his hand up and sighs slowly,"-just take the morning easy, okay?" I still don't understand, but I leave it alone.

As I nod slowly, he gives me a small smile, "I'm gonna go make breakfast downstairs."
"Thanks, Wy."

—-
Finn's pov

The pain started off dull but as I slowly came to my senses, I felt the excruciating pain raging on my skin. Trails of fire traced up and down my back and I gasped and grit my teeth as I sharply turned around to see my angry step father holding the belt. The one he's used since I was 15. He growled, and as the belt came down again with fury, I attempted to block it with my hands. I yelped loudly as it made in contact with my flesh, the burning of the inflamed marks bringing tears to my eyes.

I tripped over my blanket and fell onto the cold floor, sliding backwards against the wall. I cowered down as my step father took heavy steps towards me. "Peter! Please!" I could hear my mother's broken plea and my stepfather whipped his head around to look at her with fiery eyes. She let out a sob, followed by another plea, "he's just a boy, Peter."

He stepped away and towards my mother, shoving her back into their bedroom with a yelp. "Fine!" He snarled at, throwing the belt against the wall. He turned back to me and I flinched at the volume of his voice, "but I better not hear the godamn guitar!"
With that, he disappeared into the room, slamming the door. I sat in the silence. My skin and my heart burning.

—-

This was sad to write..

sorry this chapter was so short btw, I tend to split chapters up in different lengths each time lol

Also, you guys can always comment, especially if it's something I can laugh at or if it's constructive criticism :)

until next time,

bailey

strings• Fack ☆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें