Ten

Jack

I smiled as Finn's right arm held my waist, moving me forward gently as his left hand covered my eyes. "Finn, seriously where-" "Shh." I could hear the contained excitement in his voice. "Now-" He said softly, holding me in place. "-Open your eyes." As his hand slipped away and my eyes fluttered open anxiously, I gasped. My mouth stayed open as I stared off the mountain's edge and onto the entire town of Derry as far as you could see. The sun set softly behind the tallest buildings, an array of deep oranges, sultry reds, and soft pinks. I looked around and saw the smallest aspects of Derry all together. The church in the middle of Derry with it's tall roof, Charlie's chocolate shop, our school, the bridge, everything.

Finn walked in front of me and turned around to face me, smiling. "Pretty cool, right?" "It's beautiful." I replied, walking slowly closer to the edge. "Woah, woah, woah-" Finn pulled me back as I began to peer over. I looked up at him and he smiled, "Careful, babe." My heart fluttered. He called me babe. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy-
"I use to come here when-" Finn steps back, looking around. "-I uh, I used to come here a lot."

"I can see why." I giggled, intertwining his hand with mine. He looked at me surprised for a second and I started to retreat my hand. "I-I didn't-" He stopped my hand and interlaced it with his again, staring deeply into my eyes. "You can always hold my hand. Promise." And he caressed my hand with his thumb lightly. "Do people ever really keep their promises?" I laughed softly and looked down at the ground. He lifted my chin so my face could meet his. "I do." I smiled and stood up on my tippy toes to kiss his soft cheek and I giggled as I saw him blush.

I sighed. "I wish I could stay here forever." I said this as I slowly leaned into his chest, hearing the steady beat of his heart. "I know. But we're here right now...together. That's all that matters."
—-
I know this was super short but I needed to desperately update so here it is

Also ST season 2 was amazing, and if I have to wait more than a year for season 3 i think I'm gonna dieee