Sixteen

Finn

Out of all the times I had come to Loser's cliff, the best and worst times stuck out like thorns. The best time was when I brought Jack here. I thought that by bringing him, I could create a better memory of here, one to overshadow the terrible ones. I thought it had worked, but the slow guilt trickled down my throat and settled in my stomach, reminding me that I had run away from yet another loving boy.

This place was once my haven but now it's worse than that stupid two story house, or the halls of my school, or the street Noah lives on. Every place where Jack isn't feels wrong and poisonous.

The sun was setting quickly and I fell to the ground, gripping my curly hair into my hands in an attempt stabilize myself. I rocked back and forth, sobbing softly. It was my fault my mother re-married a monster. I'm the reason my actual father isn't here, despite him being a fucking asshole, he still did his best to support my mom and I. "He could be dead, you could've killed him. But you didn't, you didn't. You didn't-" I shut my eyes as tight as I could, and screamed in anger-"But you could've."

"Ayyyyyyy-0!" Sophia yelled brightly, plopping down at our lunch table. Noah, a brighter version, laughed at her, looking up at me with a smile. I smiled back and Millie punched my arm. "Look at how he looks at you." She whispered in my ear, and I blushed. "Mills, it's not like that." "But you wish it was." She retorted back, smirking. I scoffed, shaking my head at her. "Anyway as I was saying-" Noah glared at Millie, who had interrupted him,"-you idiots are coming over tonight." "Can't." Wyatt said, a mouthful of food. "Pff, no one wanted you there anyway, Olaf." Sadie rolled her eyes. "Oleff." Wyatt corrected her, shoveling more food into his mouth. "And excuse you, but everyone wants me there." Wyatt was met with a chorus of no's. Wyatt put his hand to his chest to look offended, "Well fuck you guys." We all laughed and Sophia and Sadie began to sing along to Olaf's song from frozen. Wyatt shook his head, smirking. He stood up, pointing his finger at Noah. "Yeah well I'm coming now just to annoy you guys." And with that, he walked away.

We ended up all staying at Noah's till 12, playing video games and eating. I stayed even after everyone left, and Noah and I settled on the couch to watch a movie.

The next 15 minutes were a rush of events. Tickling, my first kiss, our first kiss, Noah's father, the screaming, the tears, and I running away. Running all the way to Loser's cliff, which wasn't known as such at the time. It was the first night of a hundred worse ones. And as each night passed, the closer Noah, Gaten, Caleb, Millie, Sophia, Sadie, Wyatt, and I became to breaking apart.

—-

Oof.

I hoped you guys liked this chapter, i feel iffy about it, but I needed to update.

I hope everyone has a good day :)

-bailey :) :)