Thirty one

jack

Noah's lips were about to make contact with mine as my heart was beating out of my chest and i could feel myself start to breathe heavily. not good, not good, not good jack! stop! millions of thoughts swirled through my head and right when his lips were about to connect to mine, i felt myself fall backwards as my eyes slipped close.

—-

my eyelids felt heavy and i could feel myself laying down, yelling in the distance. i furrowed my brows, drowsily, my eyes still remained close. "what the fuck do you mean i can't see him?" i could make out distant rumble, moving uncomfortable in the bed.

"you fucking bitc-" "Finn, calm down!" "get off-" "calm!" "I'm gonna have to ask you to get him out-" "I'm gonna see him whore!" gasps, more yelling, and i could hear struggling. when my eyes opened i saw my mom on the side of the bed, chewing on her nail nervously.

when she noticed me, her face brightened up and she wiped away at her watery eyes. "hey baby..." she whispered, holding my hand lightly. "hey mom.." my voice was croaky and i noted how much i sounded like finn.

"you had another asthma attack sweetie, but it's okay." she whispered, glancing nervously towards the door where i could still hear arguing. "is-is that finn.." i mumbled. "don't worry about-" "i wanna see him." i demanded, trying to sit up. "Jack, please rest-"

—-
finn

"i am going to fucking scream." i whispered to wyatt, my hand clenched in tight fists as he was trying to calm me down in the corner of the waiting room, hands on my shoulder. "Finn...his mom requested family only-" "Yeah well, what does jack want?" i snapped, glaring at some of the doctors distances away.

Wyatt sighed, "jack's not up." i rolled my eyes, pushing past Wyatt towards the doctors again. "listen here-" i started, before we could hear jack also making a fuss from his room. his mother and a nurse came out as everyone stood in silence.

the nurse, clearing her throat, said, "he said he won't stop yelling if we won't let the young gentleman see him..." i smirked. ha, ha, ha, kiss my ass losers, i thought as i strolled towards the room. opening the door slowly, i saw jack thrashing around. "i swear to go-" he stopped, seeing me and breaking out in a smile. "Finn." He whispered, out of breath.

i smiled and walked over to him. i let out a sigh, "I'm glad you're okay, jackie." i whispered, as i brought his hand up to kiss it. he blushed, smiling. "yeah, I'm okay. i just fainted..."

"..you didn't tell me you had asthma." i said quietly, furrowing my brows. jack looked down, shrugging. "i don't like to tell people.."

i nodded, "oh...well, thats, uh, that's fine. what happened?" he looked away and i started to become even more concerned than i already was.

jack

"what happened?" i can't tell him. i don't like that Noah tried to kiss me, but if i tell finn it'll become a bigger situation that it already is...

"nothing really. i was just triggered by some strong smell in the air..." i lied straight through my teeth. finn nodded and i watched as the curiosity and suspicion left his face. "so Noah didn't do anything..." i gave him a small laugh. "no, of course not."

did he actually buy that? "that's good to hear." he smiled. he really bought that. "i'm glad i don't have to talk to Noah." He laughed. i laughed along, nervously. i don't like lying.

quick update!! hope you enjoyed :)

ly guys
-bailey