Eleven

before we start this chapter shout out to Abbiii3 because her comments on every chapter made me fucking laugh so yeah that's all I had to say lol
chapter 11 <<hehe
Noah's pov
^hmmmm also thats new (yikes lol)
———
I closed the front door softly behind me, turning around to meet the face of my overly caring grandma. I jumped slightly, seeing her was unexpected. "Oh he-hey gran." I stuttered. "Noah, sweetie, you're late again." "I-I know-" "Did those bradberry boys tease you on your way home again?" I flinch at her words. "What? No." "Okay, well, I just want you to know that I always love and accept you." My grandma says, resting her hands on her broad hips.

"I-I know." I replied, looking at the ground. "Even if you are-" "Okay! I have homework to do!" I yelled over her, quickly stomping up the stairs. I threw my backpack down on the ground angrily and collapsed onto my bed crying. It had officially been a year. 365 days. 8760 hours. 31536000 seconds since the boy with the curly hair and the soft eyes left.

It had been been 295 days since I had to move in with my grandma. 7080 hours. 25488000 seconds. And every moment was torture, self hatred and guilt.

But that torture traces back to the first time I made eye contact with the boy in the middle of a sweaty, crowded living room where teens and their angst packed sloppily together to hear amateurs spew out guitar solos and sing into their microphones drenched in the smell of beer. He was at the front of the stage, turned away from the audience, but then he turned back and met my gaze. He smiled. Although I don't regret smiling back, those damn dimples and that damn guitar is what caused all hell to break loose.
——
This was short as hell but I felt like updating

and ooh lil Noah got his own pov chapter..

Also thanks for 1k reads, it means a lot and I really appreciate it :) :)