Fifteen

Wyatt

I bit my lip nervously as Sophia, Jaeden and I stood patiently at the door. "Well, they're not here. Guess we better-" "Shut the fuck up, Wyatt." Sophia snaps at me, grabbing me from walking away. The door creaks slightly and it's opened a sliver to see a red-eyed Jack. "What are you guys doing here?" He croaks, looking at us in surprise.

"And why is Sophia and Jaeden with you?" He looks at me, and I look down at the ground instead. "Is Finn here?" Sophia asks, stepping forward slightly. "y-yes-" "Good." Sophia interrupts him, and grabs Jaeden and I, forcing us inside. "Hey! Hey-what the hell-" Jack starts to yell, but Sophia looks him dead in the eye and says, "We need to talk."

Finn

Just like Jack had told me, I had stayed in his room and waited. I was still groggy from sleeping and I hazily rubbed my eyes as I began to hear voices from downstairs. They started off casually, but then Jack began to yell. I stood up, ready to go downstairs, until I heard a girl's voice that I hadn't heard in a while.

Sophia Lillis. Fuck.

—-
Wyatt

"Finn's not gonna like this." Jack said slowly, looking anxiously up the stairs. "Jack." Sophia said lightly, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Wyatt and I know the whole story-" "Wait-what story? I'm confused. W-why don't I know the story? Wy, are in you trouble-" Jaeden begins to practically hyperventilate and I pull him into my chest. "Jae, shh. I'm fine. You're fine. Just breathe with me. Okay?"

Jaeden nods into my chest and I hold him there as Sophia continues. "Before all the Loser's got together, Wyatt and I were friends with different people.." She says this nervously, looking at me. I nod, urging her to go on. "Finn was friends with different people." She adds, gulping slightly. "When the group broke apart-" "wait-are you trying to say that you and Wyatt hung out with Noah and Millie and all of them-" Jack asks, his mouth hanging open in confusion and shock.

Sophia pauses, before saying, "Yes. And, there's more to the story than we simply stopped being friends. It wasn't a choice, we had to." Sophia says, and even after two years, I can still hear the sadness and fear in her voice. "What-what do you mean you had to?" Jack asks, scoffing. "If we didn't, we'd all rip each other to shreds."

—-

Wyatt

After a few minutes of talking to Jack, he agreed to let us upstairs. Jack opened his bedroom door slowly. "Finn, please listen-" but as the door was fully opened, Finn was nowhere to be seen. Jack looked around in shock and Sophia cursed under her breath. "Damnit." I roared, hitting the wall.

"Well, at least we know where he went." Sophia said, sighing. "Where's that?" Jack asked. "Where he always goes when it gets bad." She said. I looked at Sophia and nodded. "Loser's cliff."

——

Ahhh okay so in like the next two chapters, you'll finally understand what tf happened and the truth about the Loser's and Finn almost killing his dad, and Noah's attempted suicide and oh my god-*exhales-*- all of it.

I t m i g h t g e t c r a z y..

-bailey