Twenty

^this is the type of fack content i live for Thank you and god bless

Finn

Wyatt quietly filled Jack in on what happened after the group had arrived at my house. Jack looked shocked and i looked down, tears burning my eyes. I'm a monster. I'm a horrible, evil, scary monster and now Jack probably hates me. "Finn." Jack said softly, lifting my chin. i sobbed, shaking my head, "It's okay for you to hate me, Jackie."

Jack furrowed his brows and wiped a tear from my cheek. "i could never hate you, Finn." He brought his warm lips against mine and i felt the entire world burst into color. i felt the excitement flutter furiously in my stomach and the goosebumps go up my spine as i shivered at Jack's touch. "i love you." He pulled away, giving me a small smile. "i love you too." Pulling him close, Wyatt looked at us and sighed.

"I'm sorry." He said softly. "You thought you were protecting me, Wy. It's fine." Jack smiled at both of us. "No. i thought i was protecting Noah." My stomach dropped at his name and i swallowed hard, looking away for a moment. "i thought that you two being together would break him."

"He's already broken." i said. "W-what happened to Noah after everything?" Jack asked, squeezing my hand. "After they sent Finn away for 6 months for the incident with his father, Noah couldn't take Finn being away. He-" Wyatt took a deep breath and bit his lip. "-he tried to kill himself." Jack gasped and looked at me with worry filled eyes. "He's getting better though, Jack. It's just taking time. He's been living with his grandmother for a while now and he's getting treated for his depression. He-he's just alone."

"i wanna see him." i spoke up, looking at Wyatt who just went wide eyed. "Oh, oh my. i don't know if that's a good idea, Finn." "No, i wanna see everyone." "Everyone?" Wyatt asked, his mouth slightly agape. "Yes." i said, nodding.

"Wyatt, when i was finally able to come home after they sent me away through months of rehab and therapy, i wasn't greeted how i wish i could have been. i was greeted by a new abusive step father, the news that Millie had moved schools, Noah was no longer living with his dad, Sadie was dating some soccer girl, and you and Sophia had a whole new group of best friends called 'The Losers'. i had nobody, Wyatt. I've spent almost more than a year alone, more than a year with people fearing me. i want to see the people in my life that i used to feel safe around. i wanna make things right, because you were a real asshole to me Wyatt, but i still missed you."

Wyatt nodded and for what seemed like forever, we both stood up and hugged each other. When we pulled away, i smiled through tears. "And damnit, Wy, if you block me one more time." We laughed and i turned to Jack to kiss his cheek. "I'm gonna help you make this okay again, bubba." Jack smiled, blushing as i ruffled his curls.

Wyatt stepped back, "Let's start with this, Finn." He grabbed Jaeden's hand and pulled him into his chest. "This is my boyfriend, Jaeden Lieberher." He smiled brightly and Jaeden blushed, laughing. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Lieberher." i smirked, holding out my hand to shake. "Nice to meet you, Finn." Jaeden replied, chuckling.

—-

yay things are gonna get all chill and happy now...they could get bad again though oof....who knows 🤷🏼‍♀🤷🏼‍♀

i hope you guys are liking this story lol :)

-bailey