Huge Favor

Kayla is 27

It's been almost a year since Kayla and Tiana got married. To be honest, I still really miss Kayla around 24/7, even though she comes and visits all the time. Sometimes Tiana just comes over, or it's them together. Maybe I'm being selfish, but I just want my baby sister.

I hear the doorbell ring, and I know for a fact that it is Kayla and Tiana. They called ahead of time to make sure I wasn't busy. Of course I'm not, not enough for them to come over, anyways.

"Hi!" Kayla said as she hugged me, pulling back so I could hug Tiana. They were is a good mood, but I knew something was up.

"How are you guys?" I ask as I close the door, and they sit close the door.

"Good! We're good, but we have a pretty big question." I sit across from them, sitting in a chair.

"Shoot." Kayla and Tiana look at each other.

"Well.. we've been talking a lot and we want a baby.." I perk up as Kayla talked. "We looked into a lot of options, adoption was a good one for a while. But.. the best way for us, in our opinion, is asking a huge favour from you. None of Tiana's family will help us, so we're asking you. Will you help us have a baby?" They honestly look desperate. I don't have to second guess myself, I already know my answer.

"Of course! Did you think I was going to say no?" They look at each other.

"We were kinda losing hope.." Tiana says.

"I want you guys to be happy, and you both will be amazing mothers. If this means I get to be an uncle then of course!" Kayla jumped up and hugged me, followed my Tiana. A smile never leaves anyone's faces.

"You are the best brother in the world!" Kayla said, on the verge of tears.

"Sweetheart, I know!"