Babysitting Part One

Kayla and Tiana are going for a date night, just to get a evening away from Jacob. I, however, have been nice enough to take him for the night. Kayla has said that it is a good thing that Jacob and I spend time together, and that it is a good idea for him to have a close father figure. After Dad died Kayla had me, so it's kinda cool that I hopefully will be Jacobs.

"Okay, so Jacobs bottles are in the fridge, and his diaper stuff is in the carryon bag.. And don't forget to give him a bath! He loves baths!"

"Kayla, I got it! Remember, I used to change your diaper and give you baths. When dad was sick I took care of you while your mom took care of dad!" Kayla smiled as I hugged her.

"Go have fun with your wife! Go!" I open the door and sho her out. When I close the door, I look back at Jacob who is in a baby chair.

"So," I walk over to him. "What'ya want to do?" I forgot, he's a baby, he only makes gurgling sounds.

"Da..da." I freeze.

"No no no! I'm not Dadda! I'm uncle!"

"Dada!" I squat down to look Jacob in the eye.

"I know this must be confusing for you, buddy! But, you have two mommies! I know you won't really understand until you're older, but I'm not your Dadda!"

"Dada!"

"For fuck sakes.."