(OverTale) Overprotective GOATfriend

Chara corners herself while she walked backwards into a wall, she stared with fear in her eyes to her bullies.

Human bullies.

They were laughing at her and pulling on her ears, she cried out while they kept pulled too hard.

"Look at the stupid goat crying for help!" They teased, they pulled Chara's ears one more time before letting go, one of the bullies, the leader of the group, smirked at her and raised up his fist.

Before they could punch, they heard fast taps going towards them, they braced themselves when they felt the hard impact to their chest.

The leader fell onto the floor and felt the air get knock off of his lungs, the others ran off when the stranger glared at them with their red eyes.

The one who charged at the leader was a white goat, they had a brown patch on their left eye and brown on the tips of their floppy ears and hair. They was wearing a lilac sweater with two magenta stripes going across the bottom with light blue sleeves. They closed their red eyes from the bright light shining towards them from above.

With their horns going inwards and the strong look they had it looked like a male.

The leader painfully got up and glared at the other goat, they hissed at the pain they were feeling and ran off spitting out curses and insults.

Chara looked up and hugged the taller goat, she cried on his shoulder and shivered in fear.

The taller goat picked her up and carried her out of the school building, it would always happen after school when she got bullied, he wish that they would stop picking on monsters especially them, the only boss monsters, he walked the streets until they stopped at the garden of their house.

He knew how much chara liked the golden flowers that grow here, he sat down and placed the smaller goat on top of their lap. He picked up a few golden flowers and started putting them together.

Once the smaller goat stopped sniffing, she looked to his paws to see what he was doing, she noticed it was a flower crown when he was done, the taller goat placed it on top of her head and watched her reaction. she quietly giggled and nuzzled her nose against the taller goat's nose, the taller goat smiled and let her play with their floppy ears.

"Thanks... again, Frisk." She whispers softly, putting his ears back down.

Frisk smiled and held her close against his chest, he placed his paw on top of her head and play with her hair, she lean into his paw and giggled quietly.

They stayed outside together until the sun slowly went down, the stars came out and the black and blue colors covered the sky.

"I guess we should go inside now, Mom will be worried if we're not inside before midnight..." he looked down to see Chara peacefully sleeping in his arms, she snuggled closer when she felt the cold breeze hit her fur.

Frisk smiled warmly and picked up Chara as she slept soundly in his arms, he walked towards the front door and opened carefully not wanting to drop the smaller goat in his arms.

He walked upstairs taking note that everyone was asleep at this time, he walked into the room he shared with Chara, along with the bed that they also shared.

Frisk placed down Chara onto the bed and covered her with a blanket, he opened his drawer to get out his pajamas and closed it afterwards, frisk walked into the bathroom that was inside their room and closed the door behind him.

He changed into his pajamas and make his way to the sink to clean his teeth, he picked up the toothpaste and put on the toothbrush, after he finished cleaning his teeth he went inside the bedroom and joined Chara in bed.

Chara's unconscious body make her way to frisk and hugged him while asleep, Frisk quietly laughed and wrapped his arms around her fragile body.

His eyes were droopy to Chara's peaceful state and closed them slowly as his breath went a slowly pace.