Forbidden love

Tap Tap Tap.

Chara groans when a hand waves from the window, when she pushed it open a boy popped up and struggled to keep hold of the side of the house.

"Hi, Chara..." he whispers in fear of falling off, she rolled her eyes and closed the window slowly, "Whoa, Hey! I-I didn't come here to be shut away!" Chara glared at him before looking back at her door, "you know my dad doesn't allow humans near the castle!" Frisk farrows his eyebrows together, "But I love you!" "I love you too, but you have to leave."

Frisk frowns, Chara sighed before opening the window fully, "come inside..." Frisk smiled brightly and slowly slid his way into the room.

When Frisk hops in the room, he immediately hugged Chara close. "I missed you..." he mumbled, Chara giggled and squeezed him in her arms. "It's only been a day." Frisk pulled away and crossed his arms,"Still!"

Chara smiled before frowning then she shook her head, "but still you can't be here." Frisk frowns then held a determined expression,"I don't care as long as I'm with you, I won't leave."

A hard knock was heard from the door before it was open, her father walked in and looked around. "Chara, I was reported that a human was near this area. Has he made it near this area?" Chara glanced around and noticed Frisk was gone, "no." Asgore glared at the opened window before closing it harshly, "tell me immediately if that boy came back." Chara nodded.

Asgore walked off before looking around the room once more, he closed the door and his footsteps got quieter.

Tap Tap Tap.

Chara quickly ran to the window and opened it, "He slammed the window on my fingers!" He whines silently. "I did tell you to leave." Frisk held his bruised fingers together which were slightly bleeding, "Can you at least patch me off before I leave?" He asked looking at his fingers.

Chara nodded and walked into her bathroom, she opened the cabinets beneath her sink and took out the first aid kit. When she walked out of the bathroom she saw Frisk laying down on her bed yawning, "I guess I'll have to make this quick so you can go home and get some rest." She said as she took out the cotton balls.

After she wiped off the blood, Chara carefully begins to wrap his hands with the bandages, "Chara?" She paused and looked up, Frisk had an serious expression, "Yes?" She questioned and continued back to wrapping his hands.

"Why don't you run away with me?"

Chara gulped.

She looked up again to see him look away, he gazed at the window before sighing. "We could be happy together, start a family, and start our own little kingdom." Chara stopped and grabbed both of his shoulders, "as much as I want to, I cannot."

She placed the stuff back the first aid kit and frowns, "it's not I want to, it's just..." Frisk shook his head, "I get it...I'll just leave." He stood up and started walked towards the window.

Chara stood up and quickly ran in front of him, "hold up Frisk." She saw the guilt and sorrow in his eyes, "you didn't let me finish." She wiped his tears away and hugged him close, "it's just I don't want to risk your life, you mean everything to me to let you died."

Frisk hugged back and nuzzled closer, "we'll figure something out together, but for now," she pulled away and pecked his lips, "Let's keep this a secret." finally a smile return back on his face and he grabbed her hands, "Psh, as if I'll died."

Frisk leans down to place on final kiss and held it before the suddenly the door slammed open.

"YOU!"

Frisk pulled away and screeched in fear, he opened the window, jumped out and fell into some soft bushes. Asgore leans out the window and glares as the runaway boy went towards the forest. Asgore looked back with an angry look and grabbed her cheeks, "Did you fall under his spell? did he try to manipulate you?!" Chara struggled out of his grip and rubbed her cheeks.

"Dad, I'm fine!"

"I swear I'll--" Asgore stomped out her room and continue ranting, Chara looked out the window and smiled with a rose was left behind her window.