(MafiaTale) Old promises

"Then I will have a gun and- oh! maybe a hat with a suit or maybe a super cool cape!" The little boy with a big hat covering his face bounced around, "but what about your partner in crime? you'll need one by your side..." the little girl asked blushing a bit as she watched the small child. he stopped and pulled his hat up away from his vision, "that's easy it would be you!" The little girl jumped, "m-m-me!? n-no I can't... I'm too weak and not brave..." the small boy approach the young lady, "are you kidding me?! your amazing! your brave, nice, kind, and really pretty!" The little girl felt her whole face get red, "p-pretty?!"

the boy blushed a bit, "yeah!" she covered her face and pulled her hoodie over her, the boy giggled and approach her, he uncovered her hoodie and pushed her chin up with his small hands, "you'll be my partner in crime and my lover!" he said smirking a bit.

he puffed out his chest and placed his hand on it, "I'll be there to protect and to give you all of my love!" the girl looked up to him with her tinted red face, "p-promise?" she held out her pinky. he smiled back and locked his pinky with hers, "promise."
———————————

Frisk glared at the door while tapping his foot impatiently on the floor, He stood up when the door revealed his father. His father frowns when his eyes laid on Frisk who was currently glaring at the old man, "Want to explain what this is about? Father?" He sighed and squeezed his temples, "you have to see for yourself." Frisk raised a eyebrow and walked into the room that was full with familiar parents and two teens.

He made his way to the couch that his mother and sister were sitting, Frisk stared at the three monster and the one human, A female human to be exact. 'wait a minute...' Frisk quickly snapped his head towards his father, he nodded before clearing his throat. Frisk slouched down and sighed, this was going to be bad.
———————————

"What are we doing again?" Frisk asked while looking around, "bonding." Chara replied, giving a small squeeze to his hand. Frisk looked down and flinched, "sorry I'm still not use to this." he cringed as Chara did it again. "then I'll do this often." Frisk frowns before smiling at a ice cream parlor, "ice cream?" he asked with a big grin, "yes." she giggled at his expression, Frisk quickly regain his state and walked into the small shop with a neutral face.

The shop instantly went quiet until Frisk glared at them, they quickly looked away and resume what they were doing, Chara softly hit his shoulder and he couldn't help but let out a chuckle. when they ordered their flavor of ice cream they both got out of the parlor and talked on their way to the park.

"This has to be the most cheesy date yet I even been on." Chara laughed as they sat near a blossom tree, "where was the last time you dated?" Frisk asked while eating his cone, Chara thought about before humming. "A dinner in a fancy restaurant, I don't know why I never dare to take the last step with anyone..." Frisk looked at her with a smirk, "I mean kissing, you idiot." she giggled.

"you never kissed anyone?" Chara shook her head, "I'll be honest with you, I never been with someone I was always busy with my work, I hardly noticed anything around me." Chara smiled, "I was the same until someone asked me out, my brother had to take over my assignment." Frisk smiled then wiped away the chocolate from her lips and licked his finger, she pouted and smacked his finger away from his mouth, "pervert!" Frisk laughed and protected himself from her weak punches, "and how I'm a pervert?" Chara growled at him and huffed, turning away and he came closer with a sad look.

"I'm sowwy." Chara glanced at him before pouting again, he chuckled and held her closely by her hips. She gasped in surprise but never turned to him, as he placed his chin of her shoulder she could feel the heat radiance of her cheeks.

Frisk stared at her cheeks and neck for a while before leaving kisses on them, this suddenly felt natural to him. Chara shutters in pleasure as Frisk continues before stopping when he bit a certain spot, he smirked in amusement when he noticed he left a mark.

"you little—!" Chara whisper blushing as she felt the wetness on her neck. "trying getting that off." Frisk smirked before widening his eyes in fear and getting up and running away from the angry short person chasing him with a pocket knife.