(UnderFell) stubborn sleeper

^^^ I kinda based it off of this, I took one look and immediately went, "Yeah this is something Frisk would do."
—————————

Toriel woke up and turned off her ringing alarm. She got up and smiled when her husband flipped to his side and snuggled more into the blankets. Toriel placed a kiss on his cheek and grabbed her clothes, walked out her room and hurried into the bath to take a shower.

When she was done, she dried herself and wrapped herself with a towel. Toriel looked at the foggy mirror and wiped the evaporated water and looked into her reflection. She looked around before getting before getting dress, she adjusted her glasses and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

Toriel tilted her head when Asriel was already awake and dropping crushed ice into a spray bottle, "What are you doing, my child?" She asked, Asriel turned around before screwing in the top. "I tried waking up Chara but she complaining because her stomach isn't feeling well," Toriel eyed the bottle, "then what's that for?"

Asriel smirked, "for Frisk because that's Chara other problem." Toriel raised her eyebrows in confusion, "What's her problem with Frisk?" Asriel places the bottle in the refrigerator to be colder quickly, "he did something last night, so he didn't get any rest last night and you know how Frisk likes to sleep with Chara and gets grumpy when he doesn't."

Asriel took out a waffle that was in the toaster and placed blueberry into the spaces before spilling maple syrup and taking a bite, "so he having a fit right now." He muffled out before taking another bite.

"But I don't get the bottle." Toriel said taking out a pan and placing it in the stove, "could you hand me the eggs?" Asriel handed over the carton of eggs and opened the fridge to grabbed a jag of tea, he poured the tea into a glass cup and watched as his mother cracked the eggs.

"The bottle is to wake him up and make him fall off the bed long enough for Chara to get up." Toriel places the eggs to a plate before grabbing a fork, "and do you know why Chara's stomach hurt?" Asriel scoop a tea spoon of sugar and gently poured in his cup, "I think it's that time of the month again, unless she faking it so she doesn't have to go to school. I hate it when she does that." He said stirring in his mixture.

Once Asriel took a sip from his cup he opened the fridge door and took out the bottle, "I'll be right back." Toriel waved her son goodbye before giggling quietly.
————————

"Wake up!" Asriel yelled bursting in the room, the stubborn Wolf dog huffed and nuzzled deeper into closer to Chara's side. Asriel grabbed the blanket,"Is he going to..?" Asriel pulled the blanket a little bit and watched as the wolf dog turned his head to look at him, he glared at Asriel to make a move. Asriel pulled his hand back when he pulled the blanket again causing the canine to launch half way.

Asriel smirked as he wolf dog glared at him, he glared at his brother once more before softly grabbed the blanket and pulled it back to cover his lover. Asriel frowns when he heard Chara quietly giggling behind the covers, he moved his hand over before pulling back again.

"Stop that!" The canine whines before closing his eyes in relaxation as Asriel petted him, but he snapped when he grabbed the blanket again. "Chara, I swear you need to go to school!" Frisk changed his position and curled up in a ball, Chara popped out before taking a glanced at Frisk.

He decided to pet Frisk behind the ears and watched as he leaned into the touch, Asriel grabbed the blanket and moved it slowly, However when Frisk felt the blankets moved so he got up and laid his stomach over hers and smiled, "You're so full of your self." The canine nodded proudly, before laying his head down and closed his eyes.

Asriel raised the spray bottle and shot his face, Frisk freaked out from the coldness and fell to the floor and scattered beneath the bed.

Chara groans and got off the bed as he pulled her arms, soon enough they got ready and placed on their backpacks.

"Bye Frisk I'll be back to settle this!" Asriel yelled out and opened the front door, Chara walked behind giggled as she her brother watched Frisk suddenly smirking.

He froze when he stepped on something that cracked, he looked beneath his foot and lifted it up.

"FRISK I TOLD YOU TO STOP BRING DEAD RODENTS!!!" Chara died of laughter.