(UnderFell) Birthday Gift

Frisk startles awake, his alarm clock beeps loudly begging to get his attention, Frisk cringes and as he approached the loud noise, he clicked the button and sighs.

He had already told Chara to take away the alarm clock, guess she forgot.

Today was Saturday, lucky for him he was homeschooled, why? Because he can't handle the attention from others and from what he experienced before the underground was terrible.

Stealing wasn't his thing, getting hurt or yelled at was scary for him, weapons scares him the most.

he has asthma so it made it harder to breath. (so do I Frisk I feel your pain)

If it wasn't for the people around him before he fell into the underground he wouldn't get PTSD but Chara was there to help him out, he's getting better every day, since the underground, his life was so much better.

But before the underground his parents took care of him before they died in a accident, him and his sister got separated during a storm, he was taken in by some terrible folks and was forced to ignore his condition and wounds.

But now he found a better family, they may seem tough on the outside but in the inside they were caring. Toriel and Asgore was there for a parent figure, Asriel was his bestfriend/ brother, Sans understandings his pain, Papyrus and Undyne was there to teach him to defend himself, Alphys showed him anime series he never seen and told him words he never know what they mean, and Chara was there to support him and share lovely hugs and kisses on the cheek, he loved those the most. Just thinking about it made him giggle and blush.

Speaking of Chara where is she? Frisk looked next to him and placed his hand on the messy bed covers, little warm but cold she was here maybe 34 minuets ago. He got ready and went outside his room, he walked downstairs with his bare feet and made his way to the kitchen.

He instantly saw a note on the fridge and began to read it,

"Dear frisk, me,Mom,Dad, and Asriel went to the store to get something! There's food in the fridge so you can heat up (remember 1 minute!), your things are in the cabinets, and your washed clothes are in the-" frisk stopped and slowly read the word he was have trouble pronouncing.

"Dr-Dr drayer? Drager?" Frisk thoughts before realizing what she meant, "Oh! Dryer!"

Frisk went to heat up his cold food in the microwave and while that was heating up he got his dried clothes and placed them in the correct place in his room, in his clothes basket he picked up something that wasn't his, It was Chara's pants but they had something in them.

Let see, chocolate obviously, lint, couple of coins and...

What is this?

He observed the silver square wrapper he felt something rubber inside, she always put a couple of these in his drawer and kept saying, "for later" then winked afterwards. ( ;) )

He needs to asked her what it is, also he needs to ask what is a "hickey" frisk always wonder why Chara never lets him hangout with Alphys after he asked what was a "kink" he never got an answer.

He heard the microwave beep from downstairs and made his way Down the step, he stopped at the bottom as he realized the lights were off, he swore they were on just a minute ago.

As soon as frisk took a another step the lights went back on, everyone he knew was there and yelled "surprise," it scared him causing him to screech loudly, he stopped when his eyes landed on Chara.

"We're so sorry Frisk!" She apologizes, frisk looked around and saw the different colorful around the room, "What's this for?" He asked curiously, Chara smiled and grabbed his hand bringing him closer to his family. "It's you birthday silly!" She giggled, everyone else laughed as well.

"Clearly the punk forgot!" Undyne smiled with her teeth showing, Papyrus chuckled, "HUMAN, THE OTHER HUMAN ASKED IF WE COULD CELEBRATE YOUR DAY OF BIRTH FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY!" Toriel and Asgore smiled and leaded him to a cake, it looks like chocolate.

"We noticed how you never told us your birthday," Toriel said, Asgore brought out a folder and handed it to him, "and so we went to find out."

Asriel came out with a present behind his back and handed it to frisk, "This is Chara's gift, but I gave her my money so she can get the supplies for it."

Chara stood next to Frisk and started smiling when he slowly opened the gift box, he opened the lid and took out a black wolf plush with the button being red for the eyes.

This wolf looks very familiar, he remembered what it reminds him of and thought for a moment, he needs to talk to Chara after this.

But Frisk gasped and felt the soft plushie in his hands, it's really soft, Chara frowns when he started sniffing, she panicked when he covered his eyes to wipe out the tears.

"Frisk are you ok!?" She asked worried, Frisk smiled at her and laughed while still crying, he hugged her and held her close, "Thank you..." he whispers.

They all spent the day having fun together.

---------
Wonder why Frisk is crying?

His last gift was his sweater before the accident happened.