(StorySwap) Childish

This one is kinda short
—————————

Chara jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. She giggled when her mother was in the kitchen cooking and next to her was a young man placing in cookie dough into the oven. After closing the oven he looked over to the table and chuckled when she fell over.

"I can still see you, Chara." he went up to her and gave her his hand. "you're terrible when it comes to sneaking around." Chara playfully glared at him, "excuse me! at least I didn't flirt with everyone in the underground, Frisk!" Frisk pushed up her chin with his index finger, "It worked didn't it?"

Chara pulled away and blushed. Asriel came down and yawns, "morning guys..." he rubbed his eyes then chuckled when Chara punched Frisk in the chest. "hey! I'm making you cookies, be nice!" Chara grumbled then hugged him afterwards. "yeah, that's what I thought." Chara glared at him, "Said that again and no kisses." Frisk gasped, "No I take it back!"

"Good." Chara mumbled as she leans in to pecked his cheeks. Frisk turned his head around quickly and place his lips on hers. Chara pulled away and hid her face in his sweater, "Frisk I said I wasn't ready for a kiss on the lips!!" Frisk giggled, "but did you like it?" he asked with grin. he felt Chara nodded and he laughed out in victory.

Asriel chuckled before giving Frisk a stern look, "Okay, Okay. I get it I went too far." Asriel still gave him the stare,"Okay! Geez! I'm sorry!" When Asriel went to sit down to eat his breakfast Frisk lead Chara to her seat before sitting down himself.

Frisk couldn't help but smile when Chara made a smiley face with her eggs and bacon. Frisk took a bite of his food before checking the time, it was nearly time before he needed to go to school with his family.

Asriel eyed frisk before tapping Chara in the shoulder. She looked over at him and tilted her head as she shoved another bacon on her mouth. Asriel lean into Chara's ear and whispered something that made her giggled.

Frisk looked over to the siblings giggling and raised an eyebrow before farrowing them together as they looked at them. "What are you guys talking about?" Chara giggled before nodded and held Frisk's arm. She pulled him so his face was near hers. She whispered something enter his ear and laughed when he grew flustered.

"Excuse me?!" Chara nodded, "Come on it'll be fun!" Frisk shook his head, "Do you even know what 7 minutes in heaven means?" Chara nodded, "it mean we get to play around in the closet! Right Asriel?" Asriel smirked when he looked over at Frisk.

"We have time before we go to school!" Frisk pushed his empty plate away from him and grabbed Chara's hands. "Listen to me Chara..." Chara watched when Frisk suddenly leans in closer, Chara closed her eyes before opening them when nothing happened. Frisk kisses her lips before running away laughing, she grew embarrassed and stood up running after Frisk. "You tricked me!!!"
——————————

Frisk giggled as Chara glared at him from her desk in front of him. "You know you love me~" he cooed. Chara rolled her eyes and blushed,"You're acting like a child who was called cute." Chara glanced at Frisk before huffing. Frisk smiled and sat in the empty chair next to her, "I'm sorry can you forgive me?" Frisk asked using his puppy eyes that she cannot resist.

Chara sighed and hugged him, "I will forgive you, BUT! You'll have to give me your cookie." Frisk grumbled before taking out his lunch box and handing over the chocolate chip cookie. She kissed his cheek before eating the cookie.

"I love you." Frisk grumbled But the corner of his lips twitched into a smile.

"I love you too."