This means Cake war...

This was requested by verb759

Thank you small bean for this request uwu
——————————————

"What are you doing?" Frisk asked over Chara's shoulder. He couldn't help his excitement when he saw her frosting a perfect cake. "Umm... making at cake?" Chara answered back confused, she placed down her frosting and started to grab the little chocolate chips.

"Ah, Chocolate chips. A nice touch to the cake...." Chara eyed Frisk cautiously. She just hope he wasn't up to his little scheme again. "Yes? Because it's a chocolate cake?" Frisk smirked. "You're like chocolate because you melt in my mouth~" Chara jumped back flustered.

"How about you add you and me on top of the cake? Just make sure you have a white dress on~" Frisk winked before taking a bit of the frosting and putting it in his mouth. "Sweet. Just like you~"

Chara flushed bright red before grabbed the nearest thing near her and throwing it at Frisk. When she noticed half of the cake was gone she took a peek at Frisk and held back a giggle.

His face was covered in cake. He opened one of his eyes that wasn't covered and licked his lips. "Huh, it has strawberry in it..." he mumbled amused as he continued to eat off his face.

Chara rolled her eyes and went back to her half cake. She squealed when someone pushed her face into the cake, once she wiped chocolate cake off her face Frisk stood there laughing at her. She growled and took the remaining cake off her face and threw it at his clothes.

"Oh it's on!" Frisk tackled Chara down and started squishing cake pieces onto her face. "Nuuu!" She cried out with a giggle.

They continue wrestling with each other until they got tired.

Frisk looked to his right and smiled when Chara was looking back at him with a giant grin on her face. He couldn't help but cup her cheeks and gave her a small kiss on her lips. "Hehe, I was right... it was sweet." Chara groans before trying to hide a smile with her arms.

"Oh. My. goodness!"

The two teens shot up from the floor and spotted a goat boss monster enter the kitchen with a angry expression. "You two better clear up this mess or you're grounded!"

Not wanting to get grounded, the two teenagers scramble around the kitchen to clean the mess they made. When they we finished Toriel sternly pointed to their room and told them they couldn't come out until dinner.

The two teens ran to their rooms giggling and shared one last kiss before going their separate rooms.