The Big Day (NSFW)

This happens in A Journey To Continue if you haven't read it yet I suggest you do, unless you don't want to.
-----------

Frisk carries his wife upstairs to their room to rest after a big event that has happened.

He placed her onto their bed and smiled at his wife with joy, Chara giggled and stared at his brown and dark red eyes, she held his cheek and smiled.

Frisk stared back at Chara's lovely red eyes before smiling at her, she was finally his wife and finally they were bonded with a golden ring. Frisk smiled, "I never thought more about this moment." Chara giggled and gave him a short kiss on his lips, "I did." Frisk held a confused look but still smiled, "What do you mean? Were you planning more?" Chara smile grew, "you could say that." Frisk smirked as he got an idea, he took off his black tie and dropped it onto the floor.

He went behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, "What actually were you planning~?" Her breath hitched when Frisk began giving her small kisses on her exposed shoulders, towards her neck, and behind her ear. He nibbled on her earlobe and growled huskily, she gave him a soft moan as she began to get warmer before smiling. "It's based on how far you'll go." Frisk smirked and gently bit her sweet spot, she gasped and held his arms, she squirm under his touch as he slowly went up and down getting a feel from her body.

Chara felt the heat in her core her hotter and wet as Frisk felt his pant get tighter.

"You know how I am~" Frisk comment, "I would always flirt." He unzipped the back of her dress, "alway find a way to get you embarrassed." Chara felt her dress fall to the ground and saw a black and blue vest fall as well, "and..." he slid his right hand inside her underwear, she gasped when he touched her most sensitive spot, she couldn't help but moan when Frisk rubbed her slowly.

"I'm the only one who can get inside of you."

Chara loudly moans as Frisk enters a finger inside of her clit, he pushed in and out slowly on purpose, each time Chara would get quiet he would add another finger. She turned her head to the left and met Frisk soft lips into a rough kiss, he licked her lips for a entrance and she happily obliged meeting his tongue with hers.

He move his right hands out of her underwear and moved his hands to softly grabbed her waist and turned her around. Chara ran her hands against his blue dress shirt and gazed into his lust filled eyes, Frisk smirked and quickly unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it onto the ground, before gently laying his lover down on their bed and share another kiss.

Chara ran her hands through his hair, moaning as he unclipped her bra and cupped her breast gently. Frisk broke the kiss and gave a low chuckle as she was dazed into his eyes, Chara smirked and raise her foot between his legs and rubbed at the budge that was poking out from his black slacks.

He let out a low groan before grabbing her foot, "aren't we eager?" He growled and pulled her closer, she let out a airy moan as her covered core hit his covered warm and hard erection.

Frisk grinds on Chara as he gave rough kisses on her neck and bit softly at a few places, she grips on his back only to noticed he wasn't wearing his dress shirt anymore, Chara muffled a few moans as he circles on her inner thighs.

Frisk took off his belt, unbuttoned his pant button and slid down his black slacks on the floor. Chara laid on his chest giving him small kisses on his neck and upper chest as she rubbed up and down slowly, Frisk grunts and grabbed her wrist and pushed her down onto the bed.

Frisk licked his lips when he slid down her underwear and smiled,"Is this what you were hiding from me for years?" Chara moans and closed her legs together, Frisk moved them apart and smirked,"Don't need to hide from me~" he cooed.

He took off his boxers and rubbed gently onto Chara's clit, she covered her mouth and muffled her moans that were escaping from her mouth. Frisk thought for a moment before bringing his hand to his mouth, he licked it and covered his member with his saliva to lube it up, Chara bit her lips and softly moans.

He chuckled before looking into her eyes to when to start, she nodded and he pushed in slowly, he grunts as she closed her eyes and felt her tears fall down her cheek as her breath quickens.

Frisk kisses her tears away, whispering his apologies and rubbing the back of her chest to calm herself down. Chara gripped the back of Frisk's back as he slowly moved, when Chara moved her hips he went faster taking this as a Signal to go faster.

Frisk Continued thrusting faster and faster as his breath quickens and his member beginning to get ready to release, Chara let her tongue fall out from the pleasure and smiles when Frisk kissed her as he cries.

"I love you so much!" Frisk sobbed as he pulled her closer, Chara dug her nails deeper into his back and groans, "I love you too!" She yelps when hers were getting closer to release.

Frisk shivered as he released inside of her and smiled, Chara shakes a bit from the pleasure and let her weak small body drop onto the bed, Frisk joined next to her and hugged her closer.

"I'm glad I met you, you made me a lucky man." Frisk mumbled as he yawns, Chara smiled and nuzzled his chest, "I also glad we're together." Both Chara And Frisk drifted off to sleep when their warmth keep them together and happy.