(UnderFell) School Trouble

What's UnderFell without swearing?
------------

Chara sighed as she looked at the window, bored, she watched the water droplets run down the window and fall off the edge. She wishes Frisk was here, too bad he was homeschooled and besides he could get hurt or worst, she shuttered at that thought. Asriel was in a another class, probably sleeping through math class again.

Chara felt a soft impact her head, she looked down to see a paper ball on the ground and growled at the victim who threw it, they seem to smirk and winked at her, clearly they were flirting with her, too bad for them she was already taken.

And not a virgin, she giggled at that thought.

Toriel snapped her fingers to grabbed the children's attention and went back to teaching, after that she handed them paperwork to finish before class ends.

She sat back at her desk and started grading paper before there was knock on the door, confused, Toriel got up and opened the door, she gasped and quickly closed the door behind before the students could even see who it was.

A few minutes later she opened the door back again and gently pushed a young boy wearing a white mask with a badly drawn smile on it. Chara smiled at the person and the boy immediately smiled back as he made eye contact with her, "children, this is Frisk please make him feel welcome as for he is only here for today."

Once Toriel softly let goes of his hand Frisk ran straight towards Chara and sat in the empty sit next to her and hugged her, she hugged back ignoring the glared she was getting behind her, she played with his hair and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, Frisk took off his mask and gave it to her for safe keeping, "Asgore had to take an emergency in the embassy so he wanted to dropped me off at Undyne and Alphys place but they were gone for the weekend so he went to see if the skeletons brothers were busy, which they were and dropped me off here... by myself... I had to find your class on my own." Chara made note to scold her father went she gets home, she noticed Frisk glaring at the people behind her who was giving him threatening looks, he looked away quickly and fumbled with his fingers.

"It's okay Frisk." She said rubbing his back, "they're jealous." Frisk smiled before frowning he panicked before grabbing Chara's hand, "Chara I forgot about my medical bag!" Chara placed her finger on his lips and smiled, "it's fine I always keep a spare bag in my backpack." Chara said as she took out a small red bag with his name stitch on it surrounded by hearts, "I added the hearts this morning." She said embarrassed while scratching the back of her head.

Frisk giggled and flinched when the bell loudly ringed, "Chara can I see you before you leave." Toriel asked when she put the papers away, confused, Chara got up and held Frisk hand as she walked towards Toriel.

"Would you bring Frisk to all your classes seeing how much he loves you." She giggled as Chara kissed his cheek and hugged him when he covered his face with her sweater. "I don't mind!" Toriel smiled before giving Chara a brown bag, "this is for Frisk since I'm sure he didn't eat before he left." Chara smiled and put it in her backpack, She waved goodbye before grabbing Frisk hand and lead him towards her the cafeteria.

Again Frisk was receiving glares, he saw a few guys hanging by the lockers talking before looking at him and gritted their teeth, the one in the middle drew his finger across his neck and smirked when Frisk flinched. Another group was near the bathroom, the six people saw Frisk they smiled and waved, Frisk gleam at the familiar group and waved. "Do you know them?" Chara asked, Frisk nodded "They were...um... "roommates" before I fell." She hummed and sat Frisk down in a table near the middle of the cafeteria, Chara plopped down two bags and began looking through Frisk's lunch, he heard her growled softly as she took out a bar of chocolate.

"She knows this was my back up lunch for after school but it's fine since your here." Frisk tilted his head and motion at the chocolate bar, Chara looked at him before hiding, "you know you get a sugar rush when you eat to much sweets." He huffed and looked away pouting, "n-no Frisk don't do this to me." Frisk looks back with puppy eyes and whines, Chara shakes slightly before sighing and gave him the bar, "but only half of it!" He giggled as took the bar and hid it in his sweater sleeve.

A group of people walked up to the table and stood in front of Chara, the teen in the middle slam one of his hand on the table and gave a flirtatious smirk towards Chara, she groans and rolled her eyes when Frisk looked up it was the same group of guys near the lockers.

"you and me tonight at MTT Resort, 8:40 pm?" The guy grins as if he already knows his answer, Frisk looked confused and turn towards Chara who glared at the guy and flipped him off. "You know Very well I don't date guys like you so, fuck off." The Guy narrows his brows together and frowns, "babe your know you want this body and I'll gladly give you mines if you give me your~" Frisk felt his eyes twitched, he glared at the guy and grabbed his wrist that his hand was still placed on the table.

He pulled his arm closer towards him so they were face to face, "What the hell do you think your doing?!" He growls at Frisk, he was shocked when Frisk gave him a crooked grin.

"I don't appreciate you flirting with my fucking girlfriend." He said while twisting his arm the wrong way, "and what if I don't?" He smirked with one eye closed wincing at the pain.

Wrong choice.

Frisk frowns and moved his right hand to the guy's elbow and snapped it upwards, the guy cried out in pain while the others behind him back up in fear, "I suggest you fuckers should run before you all get the same thing." they quickly picked up the guy and ran away.

Frisk rubbed his head as he got a headache and began to dig into his lunch, Asriel came in and dropped his bag on the table and ruffled Frisk hair, "I knew working with Undyne would do something to you!" He exclaims proudly, he handed Frisk his phone and smiled at the video he took.

Frisk looked around and found the familiar Six faces staring at him with bright color eyes and smiling. He glowed a bright red before nodding and returned back to his regular dark red eyes.

Chara, who was still processing what happened and had her mouth open in shock, "What was that?!" She exclaimed shocked, Frisk frowns and looked down sad, "I'm sorry..." Chara immediately frowns and rubbed his back softly, "n-no no Frisk I'm not mad... I'm just surprised you did that."

Frisk smiled as Chara smiled, she kissed his lips for a moment before pulling away, "thank you." She giggled as Frisk wasn't focusing at anything in his dazed state.

"Now let's eat I'm starving!" Asriel said while making circle around his stomach and licked his lips, they couple giggled and began to eat their lunch.