(OverTale) A Tiny Goat can cause a lot of trouble

Frisk scratched his head as he looked around the kitchen one last time, he looked through the cabinets and the fridge but didn't see the little version of Chara.

That was until he heard a small 'baa' near the cookie jar, he giggled and grabbed the jar and opened it up. The tiny goat stopped munching on the cookie and gave a shy smiled at her father, she popped her head out and shook the crumbles out of her fur.

"Hi Dad..." she glanced away from the mess she made in the kitchen, "What did your mother talked about?" She looked up and gave a confused look, "which one?" Frisk raised an eyebrow and tapped his foot on the floor.

"Oh..." she mumbled, the tiny goat cleared her throat and puffed out her chest. "A good goat doesn't ruin her mother's efforts." Frisk smiled and ruffled his child's fur, "Good job." A few moments later his lover came in with a smaller goat in her arms resting.

"What happened here?" Chara asked surprise at the mess, Frisk motions his eyes at the tiny goat in his arms, "oh, someone was in the jar again?" She giggled.

Frisk couldn't help but smiled at the resemblance between his daughter and his lover, They had the same blush, color fur and color eyes but the different was the heart-shaped patch on around her left eye like her father. Frisk noticed the smaller goat in Chara's arms shuffled and wiggled its little nose like a rabbit before they begins to cries out for being hungry, Chara quickly brought her attention to the kid in her arms and rocked them gently, she nuzzled the smaller one and sent out a soft noise from her throat to calm the kid as it stopped crying.

The smaller one opened its eyes and smiled as Chara nuzzled her nose against the smaller one's, "looks like someone is hungry." Frisk felt his small fluffy tail went up happily as his daughter struggled to climb out of his grip.

"Where do you think your going?" The tiny goat looked at Frisk like he didn't caught on, "If Frost is hungry, so I'm I!" She said determined and jumped out of his arms.

"Mom when is Frost going to start walking and talking?" Chara smiled at her and ruffled her fur as she warmed up the milk, "well Cherry, since Frost is smaller and still young it will take some time, I was a late bloomer just like him." The tiny goat tilted her head, "What's a later bloomer?"

Frisk approach Cherry and grabbed a bottle from the cabinets, "It's when people are behind than others because they cannot learn quickly like an average person, however unlike Chara I'm a early bloomer which means-" "You learn quickly." Frisk nodded, Cherry hummed in a way that she understood.

"So I'm get that from you and Frost gets his from Mom!" Chara smiled at Cherry and poured the milk into the bottle once it cools down she check the temperature before placing it into baby Frost's mouth, he happily suckles the bottle and closed his eyes relaxed.

"Oh! Me! Me me me! I'm next!" Chara shook her head grabbed some bread and other ingredients for the sandwich she would make for her daughter, once Chara was down she handed Cherry her meal and she gobbled it down quickly.

Her eye soon began droopy once she finished and swayed side to side as she fell down, Frisk was able to catch her before she could even touch the ground.

Chara giggled and nuzzled Frisk arm, "I guess it's time for bed." Frisk grins and gently placed a kiss on her forehead before racing up to their room.