(UnderFell) Second Gift (NSFW)

Frisk made his way into the throne room and glares at the monster in front of him, Asgore Dreemurr the king of Monsters, before frisk takes another step he saw a flash of yellow disappeared.

"Curious."

"I've never seen a plant..."

"Cry before."

Asgore turned around and saw the dust covered human. Frisk saw him flinch before pretending to keep calm and kind.

"...huh?"

"You must be the one that flower just warned me about."

Asgore smiles and gently moved his red cape around the flowers as to not harm them. Frisk saw a flash of crimson underneath his cape.

"Howdy!"

"..."

"Erm..." Asgore looked off to the side and before looking back at Frisk and cleared his throat.

"What kind of monster are you...?"

Asgore smiled sheepishly and scratch the back on his neck.

"Sorry, I cannot Tell."

"Well, we can always-"

Asgore didn't even finish his sentence as frisk started a battle.

"Now, now."

"There's no need to fight."

"Why not settle this... over a nice cup of tea?" Asgore gripped his Trident and slowly pokes it out and made it glow.

Frisk glares at him and growls, he ran forward at full speed, Asgore hesitant and took out his red Trident however it wasn't fast enough to deflect it as he got slashed across his chest.

"Why... you..." Asgore coughed out as he glared at frisk.

Asgore widened his eyes as he was surrounded by bullet, he gasped for air as they strike, he fell down and turned into dust, afterwards his soul came out.

The bullets surrounded his soul and cracked and broke into tiny pieces as they made contact.

Frisk glared as the golden flower pop up from the soil and held a nervous smile.

"See? I never betrayed you!"

"It was all a trick, see?"

"I was waiting to kill him for you!"

Flowey face turned into Asriel and have frisk a sad look with a smile.

"After all its me your best friend!"

"I'm helpful, I can be useful for you! I promise I won't get in your way."

Frisk could see the tears threatening to spill. He smirked which caused flowey to shake in fear.

"I can help... I can... I can..."

Flowey started to cry and look up at frisk in fear.

"Please don't kill me."

Frisk ignored his plea and slashed his knife at Flowey until he was no more.

Frisk ended up in a black void and looked around and feel a cold breeze behind him, as he turned around he was met with his guide.

"Greetings."

"I am Chara."

"Thank you."

"Your power awakened me from death."