Chapter 4: Kiss

~~~~Chapter 4

-<Your POV>-

You and Jason have been dating for about a month now and he's brought you on 3 dates since the first. He texted you yesterday that he wanted to take you out on a special date. It's minutes before he pulls up and your choosing an outfit. It's about 8:00 so it's already dark out. Jason said not to wear makeup and to bring a swimsuit. Your wearing your favorite bikini. The doorbell rings and you walk down stairs.

"Bye Lex!"

"Bye!"

You walk out to the car and get in.

"Hey babe."

"Hey." You two still haven't had your first kiss yet. He drives you to his house. You get out and walk to the pool out back. Jason turns on the lights in the pool and you dive into the water.

-<Jason's POV>-

She dove in so gracefully. I jumped after her. I surfaced and splashed her with water than went underwater swimming away. I climbed out and went down the water slide. She followed me. We continued hanging out in the pool for a bit. I picked her up and she screamed.

"Put me down Jason!" She yelled laughing. I went on the diving board and jumped in with her still in my arms. We both surfaced laughing. She looked so beautiful in the moonlight.

-<Your POV>-

You were just bobbing in the water. You looked into his beautiful eyes that sparkled in the moonlight. You inched closer and closer. Then it happened. You kissed. There were fireworks going off in your stomach and at that moment, nothing seemed to matter. Everything around you melted away as he passionately kissed you. After a minute you pulled apart. But you didn't want that to be the end. Still floating in the water you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him again. It was the best feeling in the world. It was all going well until,

Splash!

"CANNON BALL!" yelled Jerome. He had snuck in on you. You all laughed and before you knew it, the rest of Team Crafted was here. You got out and called Lexi and she was there in no time at all. She pulled up and you ran to her.

"Lex! Come here! The pool's out back!"

-<Lexi's POV>-

She pulled me out to the back where everyone was swimming. The first person I saw was Mitch. He saw me look at him an quickly looked away.

"I'm coming in!" I yelled and jumped in. I landed right next to Mitch. We all splashed and dove and had a lot of fun. I went to the deepest section. The 12 foot section. So far I haven't jumped off the diving board. I hate diving boards. I jumped off one when I was little and nearly drowned. I've been afraid ever since. I walked up and looked down at the water.

"Jump Lexi jump!" yelled Adam.

Here goes nothing

I jumped in but sunk farther down than I could handle. I usually stay in the shallow section because I'm not a good swimmer. I struggled to swim back up but couldn't. Everything went blurry and then everything went black.

-<Your POV>-

"Jump Lexi jump!" You hear Adam yell. At that moment you turn around to see Lexi on the diving board. What is she doing! You know she can't swim. She sunk down but didn't come back up.

"Somebody get her she can't swim!" you yell. Mitch is the closest and dives down to get her. He swims back up with her on his back. He puts her on the sidewalk and shakes her.

"Lexi! Lexi wake up!"

-<Mitch's POV>-

When she didn't respond to me shaking her I put my mouth on hers and blew. At that moment she turned over coughing up water.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Y-you saved me." She said. "Thank you."

I looked at her beautiful blue blue eyes. I knew it was love. Like love in a fairy tale.

"Lexi?"

"Yes?" I gulped.

"W-will you go out with me?" She looked startled at first but quickly turned to happy.

"Yes!" she said and hugged me.

"We were both young, when I first saw you. I closed my eyes and the flashback starts I'm standing there. On the balcony in summer air!" Adam and Jerome sang. I turned around and jumped in the pool and when I surfaced, splashed Adam in the face. The rest of the night went well and Lexi drove (i.n) home.

-<Lexi's POV>-

The second I got in the car I hugged her.

"Oh my god I can't believe he asked me out!" I yelled.

"O my god, Lex, right before you got here, Jason and I had our first kiss!"

We screamed in excitement. She explained everything to me. When we got home (i.n) and I went straight to bed.