Chapter 18: Home

~~~~Chapter 18

-<Jason's POV>-

"Oh Paris, I will miss you," she said as we boarded the plane and looked out the window with her hat. (How do you spell those hats that French peeps where?)

"What was your favorite part?" I asked.

"Tell me what yours was first!" she said.

"The boat ride." I said.

Flashback

We got in the small boat and headed down the river that lined the streets of Paris. Someone propelled the boat forward with a large oar in the front of the boat. I held her hands and admired the beautiful Paris flowers and sights. The ride lasted about an hour.

Flashback Over

"Yeah that was fun. My favorite part was Eiffel Tower." She said.

Another Flashback

We rode to the top of the beautiful Eiffel Tower. We reached the top and admired the beautiful sights. I stood at the ledge that overlooked Paris. Jason put an arm around me.

"Excuse me, can I paint you tw.o?" an artist asked. We let him and kissed. We held perfectly still mid-kiss for about 20 minutes.

"There! It is complete!" The man said with his French accent. We looked at the beautiful painting and paid the man. We rode back down after a while. Luckily, when the man painted us the sun was setting making the sky a beautiful pink-orange.

Flashback Over

"I'm going to miss this place." She said.

"Yeah me too." I said. She rested her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I rested mine on her head and also fell into a deep sleep.

~le time skip cuz fat and lazy~

-<Your POV>-

You get home and walk out of the plane. You're greeted by the team. You run up to Lex and hugged her than hugged Liz. You say hello to everyone and go home.

At Home

Jason and you walk into my Lexi and your's house and unpacked. He hangs the painting of Jason and you above your bed. You admire it as Jason hangs it.

"It looks amazing babe!" you say. He comes over and swings an arm around you.

"I love you." You say.

"I love you too."

Final three chapters! This one, Chapter 19, and Chapter 20!