Chapter 15: New Star

~~~~Chapter 15

-<Jason's POV>-

Lexi and Mitch raced into the room. We called up the team and told them to meet us here. They got here and we all waited in the waiting room. (i.n) was calling up Lexi's family and giving them the news. We all waited for a long time when finally a nurse walked out.

"I'm looking for a group of people by the name of Team Crafted?" she said. We all got up and walked in the room. There laid Lexi with her beautiful newborn in her arms. We walked over and she handed (i.n) the baby.

"Hi there Elizabeth." She cooed. Elizabeth opened her eyes and looked at her. She rocked her back and forth then handed her to me.

"Looks like there's another new star for my universe." I said then looked at the baby.

"Yeah. Do you want to be a star in my Minecraft Universe?" I said and they all chuckled. We took turns passing the baby around then handed her back to Mitch. Everyone went home after a long while and it was just me and my girl. I was holding the baby and rocking her in the rocking chair. I looked at her. She looked around but eventually back at me. I smiled at her and she made a weird face. I chuckled at her. She and I just stared at each other for a bit. I smiled at her again. She continued looking at me but then

she smiled.

My heart raced as she sat there smiling at me. I smiled back and looked at (i.n).

"She's smiling." I said. She walked over and looked. She smiled at her too and I kept rocking her.

"I want one." said (i.n). I looked at her and smiled then looked back at the baby. She yawned and her eyes slowly closed as she fell into a deep sleep. I held her small body in my arms as she slept.

"Can we ask you guys something?" said Mitch. We both look at him.

"We want you to be the godparents." They say together. (i.n) gets really excited and hugs them both. I say thank you and continue to cradle the small child.

"I think we should have one." I said. I continued looking at her sleeping. My eyes began to sink closed but I forced them open. They began to fall again but this time I couldn't stay awake. I let them close as I fell into a deep sleep.

Hope you pineapples enjoyed the chapter!