Chapter 20: Anniversary (final chapter)

~~~~Chapter 20

-<Your POV>-

You wake up the next day to see Jason naked in bed with you.

You're naked too.

"Jason." You say.

"Huh?" he moans rolling over.

"Did we have sex last night?" You ask. He chuckled.

"Let's just start by saying happy 10 year anniversary." he says and kisses you.

"Happy anniversary. Now answer my question. Why am I naked in bed with you?" he chuckled again.

"Let's just say you are a very heavy sleeper."

"Wait you unclothed me in the middle of the night just to confuse me the next morning?"

"Happy anniversary?" he says. You laugh.

"Happy anniversary." You say and kiss him.

"So what do we have planned for today?" you say hopping out of bed and getting dresses

"It's a surprise!" he says and puts his cloths on.

"Now if you'll excuse me I have to go back to my house and change." He says and leaves. You look for something to wear. (you could imagine any outfit for this part) You walk downstairs and find Lexi and Jason talking.

"Hey." You say.

"Good morning!" Jason says.

"Well it's defiantly been an interesting morning none the less." You say.

"Happy anniversary you two! I got you something!" she says and runs to the closet. She returns with two wrapped gifts. You tear into them and pull out two hearts carved out of gem stone. (Google it) Yours is pink with the Jason's name carved in it. Jason's is blue with your name in it.

"Oh my god Lex they're beautiful thank you!" you say and hug her. Jason hugs. Her too.

"I made breakfast!" she says and walks up to stove where there is bacon, eggs, and pancakes cooking. She serves you and Jason as you both sit at the table.

"Lexi did you really make heart shaped pancakes?" you say and she laughs. She then walks away. You finish eating breakfast.

"Here." Jason says handing you an envelope.

"Gotta run!" he says and takes off out the door. You examine the envelope. You open it up to see a note inside.

Happy anniversary!

Follow the clues to find the surprise!

"I feel six." you say to yourself and smile.

"But I always love a good scavenger hunt." You read on.

What gets wetter as it dries?

"This is the easiest riddle of all time! The answer is towel!" You run to the towel closet in the bathroom. There is another envelope. You open it up.

Who like Minecraft?

"Adam." you say with a chuckle. You run down two blocks to his house and open the door. He is in his room.

"Where's the envelope?" you ask. He pulls it out of his pocket and you open it.

Betty

"Jerome!" you say and run out of the room.

"Happy anniversary!" Adam yells.

"Thank you!" you yell back. You enter Jerome's room.

"Envelope?" you ask and he pulls one out and hands it to you.

Hunger deens dood!

"Mitch!" You say running to his room. He hands you an envelope.

I'm not a fish.

"Quentin!" you say out of breath. You walk to his room and he hands you an envelope.

I don't have lungs or a chest, but I need air. I am not alive, but I grow. I don't have a mouth and I don't like water.

What am I?

You think for a moment.

"Fire!" you exclaim and run outside to the fire pit. There is an envelope. You open it just to find a smaller envelope inside it. It was a stamp and instead of an address it says something.

Mail this.

You know where to go immediately. You drive to the post office. You go inside and approach your mailbox.you pull the key out of your pocket and open the door.

Jason is on the other side.

"Happy anniversary." He says.

"Come here!" yells an employee and leads you to the back.

"Surprise!" yells all off TC and everyone. There is a cake and decorations. Lexi comes up and hugs you. Then Jason comes up and kissed you causing everyone to aw. You pull away and look at him.

"I love you." He says.

"Jason, you know how long I've loved you?" you ask.

"How long?"

"Since the day I saw your eyes."

THE END!!

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED I'VE NEVER WRITTEN ANY FIRST PERSON BOOKS BEFORE SO HERE IT IS!!

MAKE SURE READ MY OTHER BOOK SkyMU Forever!! IT'S CURRENTLY AT 27k READS AND 600+ VOTES!!!

FOLLOW, VOTE, AND SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!!

SO LONG PINEAPPLEZZZ!!!

-JESS