Chapter 8: A Little Further...

~~~~Chapter 8

*Note* this chapter will include smut. If that's something your not comfortable reading, you could skip over it. Also note that I really didn't want to write the smut but I felt that some people may want it. Please excuse my horrible smut-writing skills.

^-^

-<Jason's POV>-

Today is our 2 year anniversary. For it, I planned a surprise for her. She walked downstairs from our room wearing a white tee and short-shorts. I grabbed a blindfold and tied it around her head. I lead her out to the car and began to drive.

"Where are you taking me!" she laughed.

"Somewhere special." I smirked. She crossed her arms and made a sad pouty face. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Are we almost there?"

"Almost babe, almost!" I said and pulled into a parking lot. I closed the door and got her out. I lead her up to the top of a hill under a tree. I had a lantern in one hand because it was night. I sat her down and took the blindfold off.

"Here we are!" I said and she gasped. We were at a small campground. I used to lay under this tree when I was a kid and look at the stars. The hill overlooked the city but because it's so far from the city you get a perfect view of the stars. I laid down a blanket and we cuddled on it looking at the stars. I pointed out constellations that were visible. Big Dipper, Orion's Belt, and the Small Dipper.

"Jason, your more than I could ever want. I love you." She said and kissed me.

"I love you too." I said and kissed back but decided to deepen the kiss.

$$$$$

SCROLL TILL U SEE DOLLAR SIGNS IF U WANNA SKIP THE SMUT

$$$$$

We kept kissing and I licked her lip. I felt her smile through the kiss as she opened her mouth allowing me to enter. I explored every inch of her mouth but she quickly slipped mine out and her's in. She fiddled with my tongue a bit and I rolled over as to be on top of her. I started to kiss down to her neck where I searched for her sweet spot. I found it and sucked on it and she let out a moan. As I did that I slowly ran my hands up her body and slipped her shirt off. She did the same with me. I reached down and unbuttoned her pants and slid them off. He reached her legs up and pulled my pants down with her feet. I began to trail kisses down her body until I came to her bra. I reached my hands under her and unclipped it. I took it off and threw it aside. I began to (forgive my language) suck on her nipple (>•<) and she let out another moan of pleasure.

"So you like that?" I said deeply. I felt her feet run up to my waist and she slipped down my boxers. Oh shit. I thought. I pulled down her underwear and leaned in closer to her. I began (please take note of the fact this is my first time writing smut) to rub against her vagina and I inserted into her. She let out a scream of pain.

"I'm sorry baby did I hurt you?" I said panting.

"N-no. You-your fine." she said also panting. I began to thrust and she continued to let out painful screams but they quickly turned into moans of pleasure.

"J-Jason." she stuttered.

"Yeah?"

"I-I need y-you."

"I'm right here babe." I said and with one more good thrust let my seed into her. I dropped myself on her and we panted.

"I love you Jason."

"I love you too."

$$$$$

OK SMUT OVER. I REALLY DIDNT WANT TO WRITE IT (AT ALL!!!!) BUT I KNEW THAT SOME PEOPLE WANTED IT SO....