Chapter 14: Coming

~~~~Chapter 14

-<Lexi's POV>-

"Wassup YouTube it's (i.n) back with another Minecraft video! I am here with the 9-month-pregnant-but-still-beautiful Lexi and today we will be playing the hunger games!" She says. I feel the baby kick and and I clutch my stomach.

"Ow!" I said

"What's wrong?"

"Baby kicked!"

"You remember what Mitch said! If you begin to go into labor I'm driving you to the hospital. You were due a week ago." She said

"I'm fin- ow! Danget baby why are you kicking! Ow!" the pain grew worse.

"Lexi, I think I should get you to the hospital."

"I'm fine. Let's just stop the recording. I'm going to the bathroom." I got in and checked my pants. There was blood, and a lot of it.

"Ahh!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. She was up here in a split second.

"What's wrong Lex?" she said placing a hand on my back. I was kneeling on the floor clutching my stomach in pain. I was crying and there was blood all over.

"The baby's coming!" I said. She got her phone out and called the hospital. Right after, she called Mitch and Jason.

"Mitch, the baby's coming! Get over here now an ambulance is on it's way!" she hung up the phone and ran downstairs. She came back up with Mitch and Jason. They do live 2 blocks away so it's no problem for them to get here quickly.

"There she is!" she yelled. Mitch lean over me. My stomach still killing me.

"I'm going to wait for the ambulance!" she said and ran downstairs. She came back up with doctors. They put me on a stretcher and raced me downstairs. Jason, Mitch, and her drove in the ambulance.

-<Mitch's POV>-

We arrived at the hospital and I went into the room with Lexi. Jason and his girl stayed out. Doctors went to work immediately and Lexi grasped my hand as our beautiful little one took her first breath.