Chapter Two

Ok I will make this short and sweet since I hate people who go on and on when in reality you just want to get to the story. Please vote and or comment. It would mean allot to me because I really like the input and might even make some changes depending on what you guys have to say. SO READ ON.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter two

Now before you ask yes I was intending to move to a bigger city so they would have a harder time finding me but I picked Auburn Georgia because of all the surrounding forest. It made it feel like home. I had found a small two bedroom one bath home on about 15 acres of land and the rent was only six hundred and fifty bucks. So after I paid for the first three months of rent I found me a cheap car someone was selling off the side of the road. By the time I got back to my new home I got a text from Darren saying we could do dinner tonight. So I texted him my new address and told him to be there around 8pm. I got dinner prepped and then went to shower and change for my new date.

*Three months later*

I said get up bitch and make me dinner. Darren said in one of his drunken moods.

I got up slowly because he had just finished beating me once again. I was crying silently to myself just so I wouldn’t make him madder at me. I still remember our first date and how everything was going fine till he told me he thought he was my mate. That’s when I realized he was a werewolf. I told him I couldn’t be because my mate had rejected me already because I was weak and that I couldn’t turn into one.

That was the same night he pinned me down and raped me. Then once he was done had me chained up in my basement. All my money was gone and when he would run out he would call his buddies in to rape me for some extra cash for his booze.

I finally made it to the kitchen and started his dinner and kept asking myself why I kept getting myself into these types of situations. Heck I had run away from my pack for treating me like dirt and abusing me and then Josh rejecting me just because I hadn’t changed yet.

Now the only time I was free was when he wanted food made. I had thought of just ending it all. It wouldn’t take much just cutting my wrists and watch me slowly bleed out. So that what I did. I quickly grabbed the steak knife before I could change my mind and before he could hear me and cut both of my wrists. I fell to the ground a few minutes later as I was feeling light headed.

I could hear Darren getting up and yelling at me but it sounded like it was coming from so far away. Finally I saw his face and his mouth moving but at that point I couldn’t hear. My last conscious thought before the darkness hit me was that I was once again free from all the pain and nothing could hurt me again.