Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

I remembered the death squeezing hug from my parents and hell I even remembered that I had pissed off the old man but for the life of me I couldn’t remember anything that had happened afterwards.

I was once again lying down on a bed that I didn’t recognize and heard yelling through the door. I recognized my father Derek, my mother Clara, Michael, and the old man but the others I didn’t know and it seem like they were arguing over me.

Before I could speak or say not in this life time I felt both my wolf and my vampire take control over my body. It was like watching through a mirror of sorts and you can’t do anything but sit there and watch.

They walked me into the bathroom and looked into the mirror and we all gasped loudly but not loud enough to disturb the fight outside. My hair had gone from my usual black with blue streaks in it to pure red like the color of blood and black and white streaks were all over and I had to admit it was freaking awesome.

I felt them turn my body around and I wanted to scream and shout no. I knew what they would see and it was one reason I hated my body. I did realize one bad thing about shifting though, the spell I had paid for from a witch was fading. I now could see every scar that I had ever received while I was humane.

I could feel my wolf’s hatred of what the old pack had done to me and I could also feel her sadness that I would have to live with the scars until I died. My vampire was in shock though and kept muttering to herself that she should have been able to heal those. At first I thought she was embarrassed by them but soon realized how truly wrong I was.

I quickly got dressed and was happy that I was once again in control of my body, but I had to ask them a favor. Wolf and Vampire please do not let anyone see them. It’s one of the reason I don’t like my body and why I always dress like a boy.

I could feel my vampire start to say something but when she went through my memories for a second time she realized why I had asked. Most of my scars came from my father’s family and my ex-mate.

I was glad he rejected me though because in the end he would have been just as bad as Darren to me if he had accepted me. Only difference was that with Darren I was too afraid to attack him which was why I tried to kill myself but with Josh I would have stabbed him over and over again till he killed me.

I had just finished getting dressed when both of my other self’s went tense and I could tell that there was someone in this house or where ever I was that was making them mad. I thin took a sniff and realized who it was ad I growled.

I was so angry along with feeling my wolf’s and vampire sides anger as well did not bode well for him. I was so angry that when I punched the door it flew off. Everyone outside my door jumped out of the way and some looked at me in awe and some in horror and for once I didn’t care.

Standing five feet in front of me was the boy I once called brother and everything he did washed through me and I let them take over because I knew that what they had planned for him was worse than anything I could come up with.

“How dare you step foot on my land and believe it is ok.” They both spoke

They weren’t yelling yet so it must be a good thing until they opened their eyes. I was looking through each of their minds while they were distracted and was amazed by what they saw. I was floating up in the air and I was glowing and my hair grew darker if that was possible but was shocked me the most was my eyes.

Vampires eyes only turn red when they are super hungry. Wolves eyes are normally black when they shift and only a few of them like my brother I mean father could keep his eyes the same color when he shifted unless his wolf took over. But my eye were pure silver.

A part of me wanted to laugh due to the fact my uncle was pissing himself he was so scared and everyone heard him whimper like a coward when he called on my father to help him out. But the next thing I knew they had formed into one being and I heard them speak right before my inner self passed out.

“We are Vengeance and for the crimes you have committed against me you will pay” they spoke.

 My uncle got balls long enough to say something stupid.

“Look you crazy bitch I haven’t done anything to you, I don’t even know who you are. I just came by to tell my brother the awful news that Lizzy died. She got attacked by rouge wolves when she tried to run away from us stupid girl.” He said with a smirk on his face.

“Christopher Reed Longhorn brother to Derek Longhorn and uncle to Lizzy Mae Longhorn. You are here by accused of attempted murder to one of your own. How many times did you have fun stabbing Lizzy, how many time did you like to play lets hang Lizzy and see how long it takes her to turn purple. Must we really continue oh guilty one?” They asked

Everyone watched as Derek’s little brother turned paler as they continued to speak. Once they were done though I had to guess on who was going to kill him first. Them, my parents, my father’s pack, or the old man, because they all looked ready to kill him.

“You are guilty of these crimes and for so many others. I sentence you to a life without a mate and for seven years you will be forced into a black hole where you are treated the same way you treated me. I am Lizzy Mae Longhorn you stupid fool, yes I ran away to be free of you and the others but know that I am still alive and will seek vengeance on your entire pack.”

~~

Everyone watched as he slowly faded away to nothing and knew that where ever he had been scent was not a place that they wanted to visit. We heard a sound and turned to look and saw that Lizzy had fallen and passed out. They knew how much energy it took out of her whenever she used vengeance but also knew they couldn’t stop her from doing it either.

Everyone had different feeling towards the young women they all rushed over to help and make sure she was still alive. Her Parents felt even more guilty and knew someday soon they would have to confront their daughter about what had happened during the time they were not there for her. The old man felt guilty for lying to his daughter but knew he had to and hopefully could keep the secret till his last dying breath.

Derek’s pact members had only know the girl for such a short time but felt a connection to her that made them want to stand up and fight for her. They couldn’t understand it but they followed their heart and their hearts led them to this girl every time. Everyone watched as her parents gently picked her up and went into another bedroom to lie her down.

They knew without a doubt that they would see either of them till their child awoke and each pack member took their time guarding the door from intruders. As for the old man he wrote a letter an asked a pack member to give it to his daughter an than left as quietly as he came fore he was going back home to figure out a way to deal with the rouges that were trying to attack him and now his daughters pack as well.

While everyone went on with their business there was someone in the shadows that no one could see but her and smirked as he waited for his master to give him the ok to kill the alpha and his mate along with his daughter. Too bad he had only just showed up for if he had shown up earlier he would have seen that there would have been no way to beat the one they called Vengeance.