Chapter Fifteen

Hi guys sorry its taken me so long to update. I have been really sick latly and for the life of me I couldn't writ to save my life. So here is another update I hope you like it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifteen

While everyone was still waiting for Lizzy to wake up the man slipped through the shadows knowing that he could take everyone out and they would never see it coming.

He finally left the pack house only managing to kill some lowly guard just because the thing irritated him to no end. His master would be upset since he specifically ordered him not to kill anyone on this night but it was so hard not killing everything in sight.

Once he was out of Derek the stupid alpha’s territory he finally took a breath. He had to hold his nose just because it smelt like wet dog and death and for once he was stumped.

He expected the wet dog smell but wasn’t expecting the death smell which had him intrigued. He made it back to master’s home in only twenty minutes, that would hopefully lesson the punishment he was about to receive.

He nodded to the guards standing outside as they let him in. For some reason even though he had tried many times before to sneak in he couldn’t and it frustrated him to no end.

He had just walked into the home when he felt his entire body go still and then a pounding inside his head, that was the signal that master wanted to see him. For what felt like hours only took a few short minutes the pain started to fade and his body was his own once more.

He quickly moved through the house for he didn’t want to feel that pain any more tonight. Once he reached his master’s door he got nervous, thinking to himself if he should knock or if he should go straight in, but in the end it was his master’s decision and right when he got the courage to knock on the door it flew open and he was forcibly brought in and the door shut with a slam.

He opened his eyes and realized he was on his knees facing his master. The first thing he noticed though was how tired he seemed to be tonight. He was only six feet tall and had a slim body. But for what he lacked in strength he made up by his evilness.

He had flowing blonde hair that went down to his lower back and normally would have it put in a ponytail but tonight it was free and all over the place. Instead of his leather pants, black t-shirt, and boots he had on his robe that always made me want to smirk because it reminded me of the harry potter series.

His face was pale which meant he hadn’t fed tonight and his normally bright green eyes that could scar anyone were shut and since he had his face turned you couldn’t see the scars on his right side of his face.

I never had the courage to ask him how he had gotten them and he never volunteered the information. But the went from the right side of his forehead all the way down to the right side of his feet. It looked like someone had left him to die in a fire and then cut him after he escaped the fire it was that bad.

“I thought I told you to look not kill Marcus.” He spoke in a raspy voice.

I gulped knowing that I was in trouble now.

“I’m sorry master I tried to do as you followed but as I was leaving I fell to temptation.” He spoke softly not wanting to encourage the wrath of his master.

“Well at least you only killed a guard and they will think one of the rouges did it. I will leave it for now but disobey me again and I will have no problems killing you.” He nearly yelled and shook the room with the power of his voice.

He nodded quickly and then realized his master still had his eyes closed and quickly spoke “yes master” hoping he wouldn’t get into trouble.

He like to be the one causing the pain not receiving it. He kept his mouth shut waiting for his master to speak again.

“Has the child shifted yet Marcus?” The master asked

“I do not believe so master in fact she seems to be currently ill. Should I go back and kill the alpha, his mate, and their child master?” He asked

He wondered if he had gone too far asking if he could kill them so soon and wondered if his master would punish him for being too forward like he had so many times before but all his master was doing was sitting in his chair with his eyes closed.

He was terrified to even breath for he didn’t want his master taking his emotions out on him. For his master had been very moody in these last few weeks, he had killed a total of thirty-two of the servants so far and it was getting harder to find others who could replace the ones he killed.

As soon as he thought it safe though to breath he heard his master move and was instantly still. Not because his master had done it but because he had done it to himself. He was hoping his master had forgotten him and then he spoke.

“No I want all of them to suffer so we will wait till after their poor child has changed into her wolf and then attack them so each one may see their loved one die by our hands.” He spoke with a sick smile on his face.

He knew that smile, it meant more people would die soon, very soon and he just had to hope that it wouldn’t be him that died while his master went crazy waiting for the alpha child to shift.

He never knew the whole story on why he truly hated Derek and Clara but he had a feeling that h would soon find out.

~~

I had just woken up from a very scary nightmare, I wasn’t sure if it was just a dream or a clear vision of the future but I would keep it to myself for now. I lookd around the room and for the first time I noticed that both of my parents were sitting on each side of me.

The last thing I remembered was going to find my parents when I heard who I now know is my uncle not my brother in the big living room speaking. He had a happy tone in his voice and for some reason I got mad and that was the last thing I could recall.

“Don’t worry little one we took care of that poor creature that most would call a man.” My wolf spoke

“He got what was coming to him all along and I say good riddance.” My vampire spoke with a sneer in her voice.

I thought that they would say more to me about what had happened but they went back to leaving me alone once more. I wasn’t too sure how I felt about not knowing but Clara my mother said that with practice and age I would soon be able to not only remember but to also control.

I had a bad feeling in my gut and when I looked outside I could see that it was still dark so I laid back down again. Staring at the sealing I knew that something bad was coming I just wasn’t sure when, or who it was going to be only that I knew it meant more pain for me.

In one way I had grown stronger because of the pain but at the same time I was still that scared little eight year old kid begging for someone to protect her. I had no idea why I shifted earlier than I was supposed to but I was glad I had because now I could take care of myself better.

I was no longer that poor pitiful humane that everyone teased and picked on and beat on. I was a wolf and a vampire and it would be hard for anyone else to hurt me. But my biggest fear was losing my father and my mother. Out loud I still called them by their names because let’s be honest it was still a little weird to find out my brother was my father and my true mother was a vampire.

But soon I would lean to get over it and call them what I called them inside my head. I decided to turn over and go back to sleep since I was still tired, my parents were fine where they were for now and for once in my life not only did I feel happy but I also felt safe.

I know I had said it before but we were a family now and nothing could break us apart. I went to sleep and my dreams this time were happy ones.

If only I had realized that my nightmare was an actual vision, I would have woken my parents right then and there. But I didn’t and little did I know that my nightmares were just the beginning.