Chapter Seven

Sorry guys that its taken me a bit longer this time to update. Hope you like the new chapter. Comment if you do just be nice about it LOL :)

_________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Seven

Lizzy's P.O.V

I was having the dream, the one where I was still trapped in that horrible place I used to call home. I got up like I did every day and got ready then snuck down stairs trying to be as quiet as I could. I got everything out that I would need to make my family breakfast. Hoping that I had gotten up early enough so that today I wouldn't get hit by my wonderful and loving parents, notice the sarcasm there.

The only difference was that today was special because it was our alpha's son's birthday today and he would be turning 18 years old. It also meant that he would find his mate so that meant my sister would be going gaga over him today.

She swore that they were mates and even though I thought Josh was cute on the outside he was ugly on the inside. In fact he was sometimes worse than my family in how they treated me, if that was possible. I was in the middle of cooking when I felt a presence behind me. I turned around so fast that I lost my footing and started to fall.

What surprised me the most was that someone had caught me before I fell. I looked up and to my horror and surprise it was Josh the alpha's son who grabbed me before I could fall. Now when we find our mates it's not like it is in the movies or these romance stories you read about.

All it takes is a touch of skin to skin contact and it lets our wolf know that the other person is compatible to one another. The next step is eye contact, at least they got that part right in a way. Our eyes is like a window into our soul. It's sad but true that when a werewolf mates they litterly find the other half of their soul.

It's said that when a werewolf is born they are born with half their soul missing, and they have to find their soul mate to feel complete and if you're an alpha it's really important you find your mate because otherwise you could lose control of your wolf. Once a were wolf loses control to his or her wolf they become what we all know as rouges. Now rouges are mindless killing machines that you read about at least most of them aren't. When a wolf becomes a rouge all it means is that the humane is no longer there, the wolf litterly pushes the humane mind out of the body so that all there is, is the wolf. So when you see a rouge you have to treat it like you would a wild wolf.

Anyways back to my dream, when I looked up he got a shocked look on his face and the next thing I knew my butt was on the ground because he dropped me. The shocked look turned to hurt, then anger, then disgusted. The disgusted look I was used to. But what killed me were his next words.

"I Joshua Gardens reject you Lizzy of the Longhorn Family as my soul mate now and forever more." He said with a sickening smile. Then before I could even blink I felt something hit me from behind. Before I could finish the dream out though like I normally did I was getting shaken awake. In one way I was glad because that was one day I did not want to relive again, but it also meant that someone was in my room which always equaled something bad happening to me.

Before I was even fully awake I jumped out of the bed whimpering and crying.

"I'm sorry Darren please don't hit me again, I'm sorry for over sleeping."

I was still half asleep which was why I didn't realize right away that it wasn't Darren who had woken me up but Michael. It took me a full minute to realize I wasn't being attacked for me to open my eyes. Once I did I realized where I was and who was in my room.

I looked up and saw a horrified look on Michael's face, whether it was from what I had said or what I was wearing I wasn't sure. But once he realized I was fully awake and he wasn't going to hurt me he ran out of the room like the devil was on his heels.