Chapter Eleven - Part Three

Hey guys. Man I love this story. Sorry but to all my fans this one is my favorite so far. Anyway sorry I haven't updated in so long real life kinda got in the way of my writting. So here it is and I hope you like it. I also haven't edited this story at all so it does have mistakes in it and im sorry about that but will edit when the story is finished.

P.S No one sent me any covers for this book so the contest has offically ended. :( But i hope to have a cover for this one soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eleven

Part Three

"Seventeen year ago I was kidnapped by a bunch of rouge wolfs. They caught me as I was leaving my best friend's house at the time. We always hung out so I had the smell of wolf on me and I could hide my vampire side so well that no one knew what I was outside of my family and my mate."

I spoke slowly because I could feel myself transporting back to that time. It was almost like watching a movie but I was narrating it. I kept my eyes closed because I was afraid if I opened them and looked at either one of them I would lose my nerve.

"Mara and I always hung out together when we weren't with our mates and everyone always got us confused because we looked so much like. She was supposed to get taken that day but she had to go to the doctor and she didn't want her mate to know so I was going to her house to watch her sister that day."

I opened my eyes for just a minute to see if they were still there because it was so quiet and the only sound you could hear was my voice.

I was just about to start again when Derek spoke up.

"Well we haven't got all day Clara hurry this up." He said with an angry growl.

"Shut up brother or should I say father?" Lizzy spoke with such hate in her voice.

I could see Derek flinch and knew what Lizzy had said hurt him deeply but because he was an alpha male he couldn't let it show.

"Sorry this is really hard for me to say and Lizzy before you start blaming Derek let me finish my story so that you can hear his side. Then you can decide if you can ever forgive us." I spoke softly afraid to offend anyone in the room.

"Fine I guess your right I will hear you both out but as to forgiving you I don't know if I can do that." She spoke with such hardness but underneath it all I could hear her grief as well and it broke my heart all over again.

"Where was I oh yes I was leaving Mara's house when the next thing I knew I felt a sharp sting in the back of my neck and a bag over my face. Whatever they injected me with wasn't working as it should have so I started to struggle when they picked me up. Unfortunately for me I struggled so hard that one of the men hit me so hard I was knocked out."

As I spoke I could feel all those feeling I had put away in the back of my mind coming out in full force and I wasn't ready for it. I jumped up and started to walk back and forth as I continued my story.

"When I finally came to I heard voices yelling. I jumped up from the bed and realized that I had been handcuffed to the bed so all I did was fall back down. The voices stopped and a door was thrown open and there was a man who I would later fear with all my heart."

I kept walking as I was telling the story and I could feel all those memories rushing in and it felt like I was drowning in them. I was starting to hyperventilate when I felt Derek's hand on my shoulder. He whispered "its ok your safe" in my ear and I started to feel calm once more.