Chapter Thirteen

So I got the writers bug once again for this story and couldn't wait to let you all read it. Hope you like it. Please vote and comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirteen

I watched my father look from my mom back to me and turning a little pale. I had no idea what he was going to say but I knew it hurt him just as much as it hurt Clara by speaking of the past.

“I need to know, please tell me what I did that was so wrong that you left me with them for years.”

I was listening to myself speak. I had started out calm but towards the end my voice raised to an almost yelling point. I was mad, and so was my wolf and vampire side.

“You didn’t do anything wrong.” He spoke so fast

~~

I looked at Lizzy and couldn’t believe she thought it was her fault. If anything she was an innocent bystander in this whole freaking mess. So much had gone wrong in my life but she was the one thing I knew without a doubt was the only good thing.

I looked at both Clara and Lizzy and told my wolf to go back to sleep so I could talk. Once I felt him recede I turned around because I knew if I was going to talk about this I wouldn’t be able to look at them.

“You were only about three hours old when Clara let to go back to what I thought was her pack.” I spoke softly at first.

It was like as soon as I opened the flood gates I was transported back to that time in my life.

“I just sat in the room I had done up for you holding you in my arms. I just couldn’t let go of you.” I smiled at the memory.

“I don’t know how many hours had passed before you opened those perfect little eyes at me.” And I chuckled

“All you did was stare at me. You wouldn’t even blink. Then you let out one huge smile. And that’s when I smelt that horrible smell.”

Since I was remembering everything I still could bring up that smell. God was it horrible.

I was pulled out of my memories to hear Lizzy groan. It made me laugh for the first time since I had entered this damn house.

“I did everything a father was supposed to do for their child. I fed you, changed your nasty diapers, heck I even bathed you.” I shuddered as I remembered how I had almost dropped her in the tub full of water because she was so slippery.

“For the first twenty four hours after you were born everything had been perfect. Till the alpha showed up.” At this point I had started to shake.

I felt someone touch me and I instantly calmed right back down. But I was still lost in my past as I continued to speak.

“I knew something was wrong because he had this nasty smile on his face and his son was standing right there next to him looking smug.”

I heard a growl in the background as soon as I mentioned the alpha’s son. I would file it for later though. I just wanted to get this out as quickly as I could.

“Behind them stood my parents and my siblings. I was holding you and the next thing I knew you had started to cry. It was the first time and last time I heard you cry.” I said shaking my head sadly.

“As of right now you will hand over that child to your parents and from now on she will be treated as your little sister.” He spoke loudly and in alpha mode.

“At that point I was angry and holding on to you for dear life.” I could feel the tears that I had refused to shed falling down my face.

I could hear the person next to me trying to comfort me but it was no use I was stuck in the past.