Chapter Five

Chapter Five

I don't know how much time had passed with me just standing there in my room watching the door that my brother walked out of. Did I do the right thing in telling him to go? It had been to long for him just to show up in my life to act like we did before. I wasn't eight years old anymore looking up to a man to be her hero. I was my own savior even if I did a crappie job of it.

I finally shook myself out of this funk I was in and went to the kitchen. I needed food and I needed to make some calls. There was a pack here and I needed to know who it was and who the alpha was. I was rouge who needed permission to be here on their land otherwise they had every right to kill me.

I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and grabbed the phone.

I dialed 1-800-pack-tack.

I know weird right that they would have a phone number you could call to see who runs the different territories but it's true. I pushed 1 for English and then punched in my area code 34401. I listened while the computer voice put me on hold, and shook my head at the music that was playing. Laughing out loud because it was the theme for bat man. So that told me who ever created this was still a child at heart.

While I was on hold I looked for my lap top so I could Google any places around my area to see if they were hiring.

"You are currently in the Leo Pack territory and their alpha name is Derek Longhorn, his beta name is Michael Stars. They do not accept rouges as part of their pack and most rouge's are killed first and questions about whom they are asked later."

As the computer voice was telling me all this I could feel my face getting paler by the minute. I had heard of this pack. They were considered the most powerful pack in all of the United States. Even the King of the werewolves looked to the Leo pack for support.

I hung up the phone and just stood there trying to think of how I was going to get out of their territory without being killed. I through my laptop in my bag and ran into my room to get my stuff when I heard the knock on my front door.

I froze hoping that whoever it was would go away thinking that I wasn't home. But whoever it was, was being determined because they kept knocking. I snuck out into my living room hoping that I had closed my curtains because I needed to see who was at my front door.

"Open the door Lizzy I know you're still in there" Derek yelled

Once I heard my brothers voice all my fear left and my anger and hate came back. I ran to the door and threw it open and raised my hand and punched my brother in his face again and laughed even though I had like three other werewolves come bursting through and tackle me down it was worth it.

"I thought I told you to leave" I spoke with three very heavy males on top of me.

I was looking at him when I recognized the voice coming from behind my brother.

"Alpha you alright?" the man spoke looking at my brother.

That was when I knew two very important things. Derek Longhorn was my brother and the man next to him was his beta Michael Stars, and the second thing was I was either very lucky or so very much screwed.

"I'm fine boys get off of her." Derek said rubbing his face were I had punched him

"You rouge what is your business here?" Michael asked me with a sickening look on his face.

I started to laugh once the guys got off of me. I got up shook my head at all of them and started to walk back into my kitchen. I needed a drink if I was going to have to put up with all of this. I mean it still didn't seem real to me and I kept waiting for someone to jump out screaming "I can't believe you fell for that".