Sept - 7

I made my way up to bed as Emma took Jake back to the loop. I close the door behind me and thought of a happy memory/thought. A family picnic. I smiled and opened my hand, illuminating specks of light from my hands. As the lights spread throughout different parts of my room, there was a knock on my door. I turned to walk to my door. I open it and see Enoch standing in front of me with his hands in his pockets. 'What do you want?' I said with arms crossed. 'I wanted to talk to you' he said. 'Enoch you are the definition of a walking bipolar. At one point you kick me and put hearts under my covers and now you want to talk to me' I said. He nods at everything I say. 'Can we talk later? I'm kinda tired' I said. 'Yeah of course' he said nodding as he looks down at the ground. 'Goodnight Enoch' I said, closing the door. 'Goodnight' he says as he walks away. I listen to his footsteps and closes the door of his bedroom. I sigh and walk to my bed. I grab my book from desk and bring it to my bed to read. I opened my book and a piece of paper fell out. I opened the paper and read what it said. Thank you.

I close the piece of paper and put on my bedside table. I begin to read, getting lost in a different world, in a different time.