Dix-sept - 17

Me, Olive and Enoch  take the children to the front of the boat while Emma and Jake discuss what the plan is. It takes them quiet awhile and I could tell Enoch was getting fed up. I told the children, mostly Claire and Bronwyn, about the tale Horace told me all about; the beauty and the beast. Enoch got up and walked towards the door, making me stop talking to the children and focus on what Enoch was up to. 

He pushes the door open as I stand behind him with Claire and Bronwyn around me, making Emma and Jake turn around. 'So, have we found Miss Avocet's loop on the map yet?' He asked, leaning on the frame of the door. Jake walks over with the map and points out a country up north. 'It's here, but it's new, she made it earlier this year. It's my year. If we don't get out before it closes, we're stuck in January 2016' he said. 'Great. So time catches up with all of us, we all die except you! Plan?' Enoch suggested. 'loop closes at 4:30, I mean, we need to get in, rescue the ymbrynes and get out' Jake said. 'yeah not if we're already dead, Miss Avocet said the machine is in the cellar of the Blackpool Tower building' he said  'That means we'll be indoors with Hollows' he added. 'No, we won't! I've got a plan, but I'm going to need your help' Jake said looking at all of us.