Seize - 16

We swim to the bottom of the ocean with our air bubbles that Emma blew. Once we were in the ship, we all head for the front of the ship as Emma blows all the water out. I walk back to where Emma was with Enoch behind me.

'we need light' Emma says as I walk in

'we need light' Emma says as I walk in. I nod and stand in the middle of the ship. I put my hands together and think of the most powerful thought to make it around the ship. 'what are you doing? Praying?' Enoch comments. 'shut up, I'm trying to think' I said, glaring at him. I breathe in and out and press my hands together. Your family. I think of it and it was just enough for me to light the room up. I open my hands and little lights begin to spread throughout the room. I look around as the room begins to light up. 'I think that's enough, thank you Ayanna' Emma said smiling at me. I put my hands down and look around. Emma and Jake leave to go to the front of the boat as it was just me and Enoch. 'I believe you wanted to yell at me' he said. 'oh right' I said before I start. 'Enoch, I don't think I've ever met someone just as insane as you, first you wanted to go out there and give Barron a piece of your mind and then you throw yourself at a hollow' I said as he walked closer to me. 'For the seven years I have known I actually cared for your safety' I screamed. 'You actually cared about me?'he questioned. 'Yes, why do you think I was trying to protect you?' I said. He smirked and now I was frustrated. 'It's not funny Enoch' I yelled. 'I'm not laughing' he said. 'God you're frustrating' I said walking away.

I felt him pull me back making me turn around, my face only centimetres away. 'You drive me insane' he said. I push away from him and stand in front of him. '7 years Enoch. 7 long, miserable, hard, incredibly insane-' I was caught off guard by his lips on mine. I relaxed as his hand snaked around my waist and the other on my cheek.

We don't separate but his hands stay where they are as we hear laughing, cheering and clapping near us. I turn my head to see the children clapping and laughing including Olive, Emma and Jake. 'Took you two long enough' Emma said, slowly clapping. I shook my head and laughed as I leaned into Enoch's shoulder as he laughed along. 'Just how I dreamed, see told you Enouia, you are the beauty to his beast' Horace said, fixing the collar of his shirt. Enoch snapped his head and looked at me. 'It's a book' I quickly said, smiling. He shook his head and let go of me as we made our to the front of the ship.