Huit - 8

I wake up the next day to a bright light in my bedroom from my window by the desk. I roll onto my back and sigh as I look up at the ceiling. I get up from my bed and change into my everyday clothes. I look into the mirror and see my hair is huge mess. I sit at my desk and begin to brush my hair.

I make my way to my door and head downstairs. 'Good morning Enuoia' Olive said as I walked into the kitchen. 'Good morning' I said as I sat down at the table. 'Tea or coffee?' Olive asked. 'It's okay, I'll get it' I said, getting up again. 'Okay, teapots boiled' she said smiling. I smiled back before grabbing my mug and setting it on the table. I put a teaspoon of coffee and a teaspoon of sugar in my cup. I pour the teapot and milk into my cup and use the teaspoon to mix it together.

I take my cup and make my way upstairs to my bedroom. I bump into someone, making me drop hot coffee all over the place. I look up and see Enoch with my mouth gapped open. 'Crap' I said. I quickly run down to the kitchen and grabbed a cloth. I bend down to wipe the mess. 'Give me the cloth' Enoch said, holding his hand out. I look up at him. I hesitate at first but then I just give it to him. He bends down and begins cleaning up the coffee. I pick up the broken pieces one by one, hoping not to cut myself. I pick one piece up as I move the pieces around in my other hand, causing me to cut myself. 'Ouch' I said dropping the pieces that were in my hand. 'You okay?' Enoch asked. 'Yeah' I said. 'You're bleeding' he said. I see a line of red spreading across quickly on  the centre of my hand. 'It's nothing' I said shaking my head. I continue to pick up the pieces and take it downstairs into the trash.

I walk back upstairs and head for the bathroom to wash my hand. I put my hand under the faucet and turn the water on. I hear the door creak, making me snap my head towards it. Much to my surprise it was Enoch.