Dix-huit - 18

We get to Blackpool with only four hours left til the loop closed. I stayed behind with Enoch, Olive and the other children as Jake left with Emma and Millard. I stand by the loop entrance and waited for Jake's signal.

As I see Emma in the sky, a rope tied around her waist. I run back and yell for Olive and she quickly runs. I watch Jake as the children get ready to expose the hallows. 'Now!' He said and the children begin to throw snowballs at the hollows as they become visible. 'Emma' Jakes calls. I look over to Emma and see that Olive is with her. Olive takes the lid off of a cotton candy machine and Emma blows at the machine making the cotton candy fly towards the hollows.

They try to swab at the flying candy as Jake calls out for Enoch. I look at Enoch and nod at him as he returns the gesture and runs towards the ship. In no time, skeletons from the ship begin to attack the hollows. I turn to see Enoch staring at the skeletons with a smile plastered onto his face. 'Ayanna' Jake calls and I nod. I turn to Enoch as he nods and I do the same. I begin to run and then jump into Enoch's hands as I land on the roof of the Ghost Train.

I watch as the skeletons were fighting off the hollows. I put my hands up, trying to think of something that would make angry. I look down and see Enoch staring up at me. 'What's wrong?' He asks. 'I need you to make me angry' I said. He looked up, shocked. 'You know what happens if I make you extremely angry' he said. 'Yes I do know what happens but I need you to make me angry' I yelled, slowly getting frustrated. 'you know I can't' he said. I groan and yell at him again. I see a smirk creep across his face as I become more annoyed and angry. 'it's not funny' I yell. 'what's not funny?' he continues. 

I feel my appearances change as my ability starts to take over. I raise my hands and begin to shoot the orb of death at hollows whilst putting a shield around the children, avoiding the orb. As each and every one of the hollows was gone, Enoch climbed to the roof of the ride and take my hands into his. 'Ayanna, you can calm down now' he said. I still felt power inside me and couldn't calm down until Enoch did something out of the ordinary. He kissed me on the cheek making me calm down and turn to my usual state.