Quatorze - 14

He gets thrown into the window and then into the wall. I put my hands up trying to put a shield around him. 'Jake you try to hit the hallow while I try to put a shield around Enoch' I said. He nods and turns to the kids. 'Olive take the kids to the attic now' He says to the kids. Olive quickly gets the kids together and runs to the attic. Jake aims the crossbow at the hollow as I put my hands up at Enoch, putting a shield around him. The hollow drops Enoch as Jake hits the hollow. I quickly run to Enoch and help him up as Jake yells at us to run for the attic. Me and Enoch quickly head for the attic dragging each other up the stairs. Jake and Emma run in behind us and locks the door. Jake walk towards the window and opens it. 'We're gonna have to go through the windows' Jake said as he calls Fiona. I run towards the door and hold my hands up. 'Ayanna what are you doing?' Enoch asks, standing behind me. 'Putting up a shield up' I said as the hollow begins to break the door. I jump back as Jake slides down the roof. 'That's not going to hold for long' I said walking back to the window. Olive slides down the roof, walking carefully on the tree. 'Start bringing the children down' Jake shouts from outside. Enoch opens the other window and slides down the roof. The twins, Millard and Claire run to my window as I help them slide down the roof as Emma helps the others.

Emma then begins to crawl out the window and slides down the roof. I look over the window and see how high it is as it starts to pour down with rain. 'Come Ayanna, just crawl out' Enoch calls down. I begin to crawl just in time as the hollow smashes the door open. I quickly but carefully walk along the roof gutter. I slip but luckily Enoch was right behind. He caught me by my waist and helped along the way. 'You okay?' He asks. I nod and continue to walk along.

Somehow Enoch makes it down before me. I climb down as quickly as I could but then my hand slips on a branch and fall. I was caught in someone's arms and notice that it was Enoch that caught me. 'You seriously need to look where you are going' he says looking down at me. 'Remind me to yell at you when we get somewhere safe' I said. We both look at each other and smile before Enoch puts me down. A big explosion broke out and we both look up at the house and watch it go up in flames. 'The loop' I say. 'It's gone' he said. 'What are we going to do now?' Claire asks looking up at me. I lift her up and hold her. 'We don't know' I said, honestly.