Vingt et Un - 21

We get to the Ghost Train and said our goodbyes to Jake. I walked past Jake and hug him. I nod as he nods back. I walk away with my head down.

I walk through the loop and wait for Enoch to come through. He walks through and smiles when he sees me. I hold out my hand for him to take and we continue to walk towards the ship.

We walk along the plank to get to the entrance of the ship. I slipped on my way up as Enoch held me up my the waist. 'Ayanna' he said as I burst out laughing. He helps me up and laughs along with me. 'walk in front of me' he said, shaking his head. 

We got inside and made our way to the dining room. 'It's dark in here' Enoch said. I stood in the middle of the ship and put my hands together, thinking something extremely happy. Family. I thought and opened my hands letting numerous fairy-lights surround us. I look up and watch the lights float throughout the place. I look at Enoch and see that he wasn't paying attention to the lights, he was staring at me. I put my hands and looked down at the ground and smiled. He walked towards me and tiled my head back up so that I was looking at him. I smiled as he put a hand on my cheek. I smiled and looked away. 'we should head towards the front' I suggested. 'yeah okay' he said. 

We walk together, hand in hand and begin to steer the ship. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halfway to where we were headed, my sight became blurry as a cold pain hit my chest as if I had been punched, hard, by ice. 'Ayanna' Enoch called. I turned to look at him but couldn't see anything. 'you're changing' he said. I couldn't make out what he was saying. 'Enoch' I whispered and collapsed onto the ground. 

Sorry guys I had to leave you on a cliffhanger but I hoped you enjoyed this book as it was my first ever one but I'll see you in the next book and my question to you guys; Will Ayanna become better or worse? Find out in the next book.