RR::1

|T h e H e i r s|

"-ighness. Jungkook!"

Jungkook groaned as a high pitched voice rang in his ears.
If the owner of the voice didn't pounce on him then he would've go back to his peaceful sleep.

"Fuck you Jimin," Jungkook spats as he finally got out of bed while throwing a pillow at the said male.

Jungkook's cousin, Jimin, smirks and laughs at the younger's reaction. "Rize and shine sleepy head~!"

The young prince sent him a glare which didn't bother Jimin the slightest. "Why are you so bubbly early in the morning Jimin?" He asks, ruffling his already messy bed hair.

"Aunt wants you at the dinning hall," Jimin answers. The younger let's out a heavy sigh. His mother, the queen, is very...strict about being on time so Jungkook has to go through another lecture about not wasting time and all.

He looks at the older and points at the door. Jimin took this as a sign to leave him be so he nods and obeys.

The young prince goes to the bathroom. After taking a bath, he saw his usual uniform sitting on the bed. Irritated, Jungkook placed the uniform back to his closet and took out a pair of ripped jeans and a white tee shirt.

"Stupid royal uniforms..."

He gets out of his bedroom and goes down the stairs, greeting few servants here and there.

As he reached into the dinning hall, the whole family was there which surprised him. This kind of thing would rarely happen. His father was seated at the head of the table alongside his mother. Jimin and his parents were seated on the right side of the table while the vacant seat on his father's side was for him.

"You're late Jungkook," the king states. "And what have you done to your clothing?"

"Give me a break dad. What do you want?" He asks harshly. "It's too early to get mad in the morning," his mother says.

"He's just going through his rebellious stage," Jimin's mom comments. This made Jungkook roll his eyes. Who wouldn't get mad when you wake them up at six in the morning?!

And no. I am not undergoing a phase.

"No son of mine is a rebel," his father says. Jungkook looks at Jimin for help. The older shrugs and gives him an apologetic smile.

The boring family conversations continued for about thirty minutes. As that happened, Jungkook kept spacing out and playing with his bacon and eggs.

Why is our table so long? There's only like six people using this.

Heck, I even eat alone in this place!

"Jungkook, are you listening?" His father's voice boomed through the room. "What were you saying dad?" The brunette sighs.

"We'll be attending a party at the neighbouring kingdom. Get ready by five in the afternoon," he says.

The Roseus kingdom?

On the other hand, the prince from the other kingdom smiled as he saw his little sister play with the flowers in the garden.

"Oppa! It's a rose," the seven year old princess says and brings the rose close to Taehyung's face. The prince chuckles. "Roses are common in our kingdom Princess. What makes you excited about this one?" He asks, inspecting the rose.

"Can't you see? The red rose has a tint of color blue on its petals!" His younger sister, Taehee, giggles. "Your highness, the king and queen are requesting for your presence at the common room," A servant bowed as the siblings began to walk inside the castle.

The common room is a place the royal family can only enter-or guest invited.

Most of the furniture were colored in rose red since that was the house color for the Kim family

Most of the furniture were colored in rose red since that was the house color for the Kim family. Then there was this gorgeous chandelier that Taehyung would constantly fear it would collapse on him any minute.

Instead of having a gigantic flat screen TV, one side of the room was filled with books which made Taehyung wonder why do they have a library on the east wing as well.

As Taehyung and Taehee entered the room, they saw their mother sipping tea while their father was reading a book beside her. "Eomma, Appa, what do you need?" He asks while taking a seat infront of them.

"An important event will be held today Taehyung, get ready before five since we will be expecting a lot of guest," the king says as he placed the book on the table.

His mother fixes his bangs, making the prince pout. "Eomma, stop messing up my hair!" He whines. "Ah Taehyung, can you prevent from going out of the palace during the event? You'll be needed to make an important announcement," she reminds, kissing his forehead.

"Who will come to our house Eomma?" Taehee wonders after finishing the cookie her father gave her.

"Selected people as well as the royal family from the Caeruleus kingdom."

Caerulues?

-🍓-

First chapter is done ^\\\\^