RR::16

|Sweet Melody|

"Jeonghan-hyung, are you sure you're not sick?" Jungkook questions the pink haired male who was continuously coughing. They partnered up for the performance since they couldn't handle being on the stage alone at the moment. Jeonghan was nice enough to agree to his junior's request albeit his bad behavior. "Don't worry Jungkook-ah. I'm perfectly fine to perform tomorrow!" He says but goes into a coughing fit afterward.

"Let's take a break hyung. Besides, my fingers are aching from playing the piano," Jungkook states and hands his senior a water bottle. "I'll grab something from the cafeteria. Need anything?" Jeonghan offers but the younger only shook his head. "Be back before five hyung!" He reminded before the said male went out of the music room.

God...since when did I turn into a nagging mother and a perfectionist?

Despite his complaints about his aching fingers, he still went back to the piano, sat up straight and placed his fingers on the white and black keys of the instrument. He presses the pads of his fingertips onto the keys and produced a beautiful rich melody. He learned the piano by force when he was seven and now he slightly regrets not listening to teenager Namjoon who helped him practice.

Ding!

A wrong note.

He cringed at the sudden change and sighs in frustration. "Damn it Kook! You keep on messing up," he scolds himself and started again.

Another wrong note.

He starts again.

Once he failed horribly on trying to master the given piece, Jungkook yells out strings of profanities as he stood up, pacing back and forth the music room. He was under pressure and he didn't even know why. "Jeon Jungkookie? Baby are you there?" A very familiar voice pierced through the tension filled room. Taehyung's voice soothed him but at the same time it stressed him out.

I'm doing this for a boy I don't even know how I feel for

I wanna lie on the floor and never get up TT

"Jungkookie! Has practice been doing good?" Taehyung enthusiastically asks but he saw his fiance all gloomy.

"You okay babe?"

"Yes!ㅡ...I mean no! Butㅡ jesus I don't even know," he cries and sits on the floor with a pout and an additional blush on his chubby cheeks since he hasn't been used to Taehyung calling him pet names. "Aww, is my bunny tired?" Taehyung says, wearing one of his black beanies once again, sitting beside the younger male. "Y-yes hyung," Jungkook mutters and leans against the taller's shoulders.

"I'm sure you'll do great bunny~ Taetae is here to cheer you on!" Jungkook smiled at the other's words of encouragement and Taehyung felt all mushy because of that adorable smile adorning Jungkook's face.

Yah! Where did my hot and bad boy kookie go?!

Don't give me that smile please my bloOD PRESSURE IS RISING ANSKIPDJF

"Oh tae, your hair color is turning lighter," Jungkook notices and tries to reach out for Taehyung's beanie causing the other to grab his wrist instinctively. "It's j-just powder that Jimin poured o-on me," What the lamest excuse Taehyung. Jeez.