RR::6

| P i z z a & M o v i e s|

It was nine in the evening by the time they reached at Jungkook's place. And by place, they were talking about the Caeruleus palace.

"If I only knew you meant going to your hometown then I would've forsaken the pizza tasting," Tae grunts and Jungkook laughed. "You didn't have to call your private fucking jet Jeon!"

"Well if it weren't for me then you would be the I-have-never-tasted-pizza guy in the whole universe for the rest og your life," he retorts.

"Excuse me? Not all people get to eat pizz-"

"We're here!"

Taehyung sighs when Jungkook cuts him off on purpose. "Rude..." he mumbles and gets of the the jet. "Welcome to my humble abode~!" Jungkook welcomes as they entered the palace.

Unlike Taehyung's home, the Jeon's had Blue for their house color. The place was mostly furnished with blue coloured decors, hints of white in between the place.

Walking pass the garden, he heard barking. "D-do you have a dog?!" He says energetically. Jungkook gave him a weird look but nodded.

"Can I go see him?"

"It's a her-" "Please Jungkook!"

"Fine...Miri!"

Soon a fluffy white poodle ran in the room. She was so cute! Taehyung also noticed the pink color on her neck. "Miri? That's adorable!" He comments and crouched down to play with her.

"Hey Miri, my name is Taehyung! Aren't you the cutest puppy I've ever seen- Gah! Ahahaha Jungkook! Miri is tickling me!" Taehyung laughs, showing his box smile. While Miri was busy licking Taehyung's face, they both didn't catch Jungkook's glare.

"Stupid cute puppy. You're drifting Tae's attention away from me..."

"What was that Kook?"

"Nothing. Miri needs to go now."

"But-" "I'll kick you out of the house if you don't follow."

Taehyung glares at the brunette but follows anyway.
Since Jungkook was in front of him, he started to mock him from behind. "You can't fucking throw me out. I'm a prince," Tae mumbles.

"And I'm one as well. Now follow me," Jungkook snickers.

The place was probably the same size as Taehyung's home. No need to be impressed of course-

"And here is my playroom!"

WHAT?!

The younger looked behind him and freaked out when he saw Taehyung chocking on air. He was chocking on air!

"Uhm..Tae? Are you okay?"

"P-play wh-what?!" Taehyung managed to stutter out. His face a beat red and he turned into a stuttering mess. "Uhm...I said playroom? Why?" The younger asks and took a step closer causing Taehyung to turn wary and blushed even more.

"I knew you were someone who slept with people but I didn't expect you to have a fucking kinky ass playroom!" Taehyung burst out without stuttering this time.