RR::15

|For You|

"Weird...I haven't seen Taehyung all morning," the young prince mutters as he bit down another piece of his chicken burger. Sadly, he was eating alone on the school's rooftopㅡBangtan's hideoutㅡ since Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok were all practicing for the school's festival. He didn't bother joining as he felt such things were a chore even if he liked performing. It is true that a certain male hasn't popped up the whole morning which irked him in some unknown way.

Did he skip school without me?

Few more minutes and the bell began to ring. "Jeez, I haven't finished my meal," He mutters and looks at the unfinished burger that hasn't been consumed much due to his endless thoughts of Taehyung. "School sucks now. I'll be going home," Jungkook decided after leaving a message to Jimin on his LINE account.

As he got in his car, he suddenly found himself driving to the other direction; he was visiting Taehyung.

Yes, the travel going to his fiance's house was at least thirty minutes (minus the traffic) away from school grounds and he didn't bother. He craved for something sweet. That being Kim Taehyung. He begins to strut up the front door after parking in front.  A young maid soon answers and gasps at his arrival, ushering him to the guest room immediately. The brunette chuckles and just goes up to the next floor. That was probably a bad idea since now a woman in her late thirties was calling for him on the other side of the hall.

"A-ah Mrs. Kim," he greets awkwardly. "Aren't you supposed to be in school?" she says after giving him a warm smile that he found alarming. "I-i just..uhm I haven't seen Taehyung all morning so I wanted to check if he was doing alright," he admits shyly. The queen analyzed the eighteen year old boy who's palms continued to sweat in nervousness. Don't blame him, Taehyung's family placed him under pressure.

"That's so nice of you Jungkook! Little tiger caught a fever so he's in bed right now," Mrs. Kim explains softly, making Jungkook feel less nervous. "Little tiger?" Jungkook raised his brow in confusion. Only a giggle escaped the woman's lips as she began to explain. "Little tiger is Taehyung's nickname. When he was ten, he said he wanted to be a tiger in his next life," Even Jungkook chuckled at the sudden information.

"Can I go see him Mrs.Kim?"

"Sure. Last door to the left. Third floor."

----

Sounds of soft sneezes and groans were heard on the other side of door where Taehyung was residing. The younger one barged into the room because Jeon Jungkook doesn't do knocking in the first place. "Hyungggg~ Jungkook has arrived!" He states quiet loudly, earning a groan from the other. "Waitㅡshit what are you doing here?!" Taehyung gasps and actually fell off the bed in shock.

"Woah there...are you okay?"

"Of course I'm not fucking okay Jeon! Get out!"

"But I came to seeㅡ"

"I'm not decent! So get out then I'll call you back in!" Taehyung yelps and tosses one of his fluffy white pillows at Jungkook's direction. The said male sighs and gets out of the room like what he was told. Weird, he was never the one to be bossed around "What makes you so flustered taetae?" Jungkook wonders as an idea popped up in his mind. "Are you perhaps naked?" He teased, Taehyung hearing every bit of what he said from the other side.