RR:14

|I think I like you|

Falling.

Taehyung was falling fast to the point no one could stop him. The feeling was so exuberant yet perniciousㅡhe knew nothing about this love thing but he's read a lot of fanfiction that could make him survive. After three solid weeks of knowing the brunette, he started to wonder what would it feel like to wake up being greeted with a pair of beautiful brown orbs. Is Jungkook's hair as soft as he imagined? Was he the type who couldn't sleep without hugging someone? More daydreams came into mind as he spent more time with the younger prince. He's developed a soft side for him, almost everyone knows.

“It's so confusing and scary,“ the honey blonde mutters and dips his face in between his arms on the table. He's been acting like this for a while now. Sighing for the millionth time as he sits in one corner of the library, watching everyone who passed by.

I wonder if I'm the only one affected

The boy couldn't deny at how his heart would clench whenever he saw Jungkook staring at someone else; eyes conveying meanings such as lust and desire. Or the previous marks he would see painting Jungkook's creamy white neck. It's hurting him and he really wants Jungkook to know how unhealthy this is for him yet he knew that he didn't have the right. “We're only friends and fiances by force. Nothing special,“ he reminded himself again, feeling more sullen than before.

Shouldn't he be happy that Jungkook will end up with him anyway? He much preferred Jungkook marrying him because he wants to. Being bonded to someone by force wasn't his thing. Sorry Sorry by Super Junior started blasting his phone, few students scowling at the disruption and some even jammed to the song. His face turned bright red in embarrassment as he excused himself out of the library.

Taehyung~! I'm bored,“ Jimin said through the phone. “And what should I do about it? Because of you I got humiliated in the library!“ Taehyung answers back. The blonde male scoffs and said something in between the lines of “you were stupid enough to not turn your phone on silent“ and “I'm bored so let's do something fun“.

The male contemplates as he really had nothing to do but sulk. “Fine. But you have to pick me up at the local library,“ he says and Jimin agrees then ended the call.

In less than thirty minutes, the short blonde was already parking in front of the library where Taehyung waited. “So where are we going?“ he wonders once he hopped into Jimin's black Mercedes.

“I'm getting tired of my blonde hair so I wanted to go to the salon and have it dyed again,“ Jimin answers, tapping his finger along the stirring wheel. “Jinja? I wish I could dye my hair,“ Taehyung says dreamily.

“C'mon Tae. I didn't bring you with me to watch me getting my hair dyed. I want you to give it a try as well,“ Jimin says cheerfully as he saw the younger's eyes lit up. “B-but Eomma and Appa doesn't like me changing my hair color. They said its improper,“ he stated sadly. This made the older sigh at how easily Taehyung listened to his parents words.

“Listen Tae, don't let them control you. They should be thankful that you aren't some child who'd take drugs or smoke potㅡ...like a certain someone I know,“ Jimin mumbles the last part but audible enough for Taehyung to hear.

“Who?“

“Juancock.“

“Juancoㅡoh you mean Jungkook?“