RR::29

|The Rescue|

A/N : Beware for triggering scenes when half of the chapter starts

"So you're telling me that your biological father has Taehyung held captive and you need my help so you could infiltrate the premises and take Taehyung back alive because your father might have something planned under his sleeves?" Baekhyun clarified after listening to the younger male. The members of Bangtan plus Baekhyun were all gathered in Jungkook's home in the living room to discuss what happened.

To say the least, Hoseok, Yoongi and Baekhyun were riled up, Namjoon and Jin were worried, Jimin was stressed and you all know what Jungkook feels right now. "I don't care if he's your dad but I'm going to murder that fucker," Yoongi seethed. "By all means, I won't stop you," says Jungkook with the same murderous glint.

Baekhyun bites his lip in frustration. "You guys have to understand that we won't be able to form a foolproof plan in just a matter of...four hours! They've planned the timing perfectly, leaving us with a small amount to prepare. We have to know the layout of the warehouse, the number of people present inside, where on earth they've been keeping the king! Chanyeol has always been good at this. I ca-can't..."

Namjoon quickly placed a comforting hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. "You have to breathe Baekhyun-ssi. I may not be good when it comes to infiltrating but I can get us some connections in order to know the layout. We can do a lot in four hours. Chanyeol may not be of help to us today but we know that you can do exceptionable things to help secure the King's safety," the teacher stated.

"You have us at every step of the way," was Jin's turn to say.

Baekhyun could feel his heart swell at the statement. They were asking him for help because they believed in him. Surely, Chanyeol would do too. He took a deep breath and smiled. He was not going to let them down. "Okay. Please get me a piece of paper and we'll plan this operation all throughout," He says.

"Does anyone know how to handle surveillance cameras or hacking in general?"

"I've studied those before and I do know how to use them."

"Great Namjoon. Hoseok you should assist him in watching the cameras and keeping the team in contact using the earpieces that I could lend you," Baekhyun starts to assign. In the end, Namjoon and Hoseok would be the device control team, Jimin and Seokjin as the lookout few meters away from the warehouse, and Jungkook, Yoongi and Baekhyun as the infiltration team.

"Kook-ah, can you possibly contact you father and ask more details about the deal? Maybe deliver the letter to the address written on the parcel the hard drive was in," Hoseok wonders. Jungkook nodded and then began to write the memo. It could easily be delivered because he is king after all.

"The warehouse has three floors. Based on intel, Saejun only has a couple of men estimated to ten. Three would be escorting Jungkook to his father. Then..."

By the time they finished planning, they only had one hour left until the operation should be executed. "Lord, let us live!" Hoseok joked. But they all knew what they were facing and that they really needed someone to watch over them. The very anxious brunette kept staring off into nothing, thinking all the things that could go wrong, that was until Yoongi came up to him to punch his shoulder lightly.

"We'll bring him back okay?"

"Y-yeah..."

Wait a little bit more please. I'll come get you hyung...

-

Maybe Taehyung didn't want Jungkook to come for him but that doesn't mean that he's okay with being held hostage and losing his sanity didn't seem pleasing either. Another cry emits from his mouth when a punch to his jaw was delivered. "I'm sure we're doing you a favor by making you more beautiful with bruises. Or do you want me to mark you in another way?" Sehun smirks, bringing his face closer to his.

They were in a different room now, probably few doors next to the room where they recorded earlier. If the other room was dimly lighted, the boy felt like he was going to go blind with the brightness in this one. He wasn't tied down to a chair, per se, more of having his limbs tied while his back was leaning against the intricate furniture.

"P-please...don't," Taehyung pleads as the salty tears won't seem to stop overflowing. Saejun has permitted Sehun to take in charge of handling the captive. "Do anything you want but he needs to be breathing when my son comes," were his exact words that made Taehyung go pale. "Aww, but why not? A beauty like you can't go to waste," says Sehun.

After binge watching a lot of movies involving kidnapping and being held hostage for about seven hours, the boy knew what was about to happen when the male keeping him captive smirked and inched closer. "D-don't to..touch me!" Taehyung cries. He was immobile, vulnerable. And Sehun was one crazy fucker.

"I don't take orders from you bitch," another smack to his head, "-now why don't we have some fun?"

Fun? fuck...this man is going to get his hands on me.

shit shit someone help me-

The younger screamed and trashed when Sehun proceeded to forcefully remove his shirt. He swore that he felt the garment rip off. "Y-yah! Get off me!" Taehyung yells as he tried to hit the predator with any of his remaining strength. He was noisy. Very noisy.

He'd much prefer to be beaten to death than sexually assaulted, especially to the hands of this man."Aish! You don't shut up do you?" Sehun says and did the most typical thing one would do to keep someone shut. He kissed him.

Taehyung felt disgusting. The kiss wasn't as soft, as passionate and as loving like the one he shares with Jungkook. It was rough and sloppy. Sehun's hands decided to roam around the captive's body. The pads of his fingers inching lower and lower until it grazes Taehyung's crotch. The blonde cries and hates how his body is reacting to the other's touch.

"Sehun! St-stop..hah..it! Pl-please!"

"But your body says otherwise. Does this feel good?"

Taehyung arches his back when the other continued to palm him through his trousers. He can't breathe. Oh god he's goin to faint. His heart is beating so fast and he's about to explode.

"I wonder how it feels to be inside you. You're gonna take up my cock so well right?"

N-no!

Please...Help...

"J-jungkook..." Taehyung whimpers. Sehun looks at him as if something in him was set aflame. "Is he only the one you'd ever talk about?" The predator hissed and stopped his ministrations.

And just on time, another member knocked on the door while saying a few things along the lines of 'the boy is here'

Taehyung tilts his head upward weakly.

Jungkook came to get him.

-🍓-

Annyeong! It was very hard for me to write the sexual assault because I love Tae but it was needed and I don't even knowㅡ

Can't believe bighit decided to drop Euphoria when I haven't moved on from Let Go ಥ_ಥ

Shameless self promotion here :

Please go check out sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ which is my new taekook book that I decided to publish on taekook day (or also known as my birthday uwu)

I'll try to update the last two chapters of this book soon so please be patient!!

Oh..Would you guys want a q&a chapter as well? Comment below please!