RR::10

|Imperfect Number|

During their stay at Hoseok's apartment, they had a lot of fun. Once Jimin and Yoongi woke up, they played Jenga and Overwatch. The group of five also watched the movie IT---with Hoseok screaming during every jumpscare causing them to laugh their asses off. It was already nine in the evening and they still had school tomorrow.

"Jungkook-ah, I'll be staying over at Hobi-hyung. It's late and you need to get going," Taehyung states while realising himself from Jungkook's grasp since they were cuddling awhile ago. "Are you sure Tae?" Jungkook asks, slightly disappointed at the lack of warmth he received when Taehyung got up.He hums and Yoongi also encouraged Jimin to go home with Jungkook.

"Jiminie, go home now okay? We'll see you all at school tomorrow," he says lazily. The cousins from the Caerelues kingdom got ready to leave as soon as they all helped in cleaning the mess they've made during their stay. As Taehyung assisted Jungkook out of the door, the honey blonde gives him a hug---Jungkook's warmth radiating off him.

The younger was clearly surprised but nevertheless, hugged back. "Jungkook, can you give me my reward now?" He asks innocently, lips curved into a slight smirk. Jungkook sighs. The effect this boy has on him was unbelievable. Before he could lose all the self control he has at the moment, he placed a tender chaste kiss on the older's lips whilst cupping his cheeks. Heat raised to the older's cheeks when Jungkook pulled away and winked.

"I'll text you later~"

"Yeah yeah. Drive safely!"

Once Jungkook and Jimin were out of sight, the prince released a contented sigh. He walked back inside and was greeted by a serious looking Yoongi and Hoseok. "Hyungs? Are you guys okay? You look constipated," he laughs but realized the two weren't up for jokes. "Taehyungie, is Jungkook being nice to you?" The blue haired asks softly, concern written on his face.

"Yes he is. Why Yoongi-hyung?"

"It's just that...Jungkook is a great kid but he has a reputation. Not much of a good reputation either. His family...quite a suspicious bunch as well-"

"So you're saying I should stay away from him?"

It was Hoseok's turn to say something. "Taehyung, we didn't mean it that way," he reassures but the younger shook his head. "I don't want to stay away from him! He cares for me hyung. I ca--I can feel it," Taehyung says looking down. He might just go paranoid at the thought of losing Jungkook--another friend of his. That is if he can call him a friend in the first place.

"We're not forcing you to stay away from Jungkook. Heck you're getting married to him! We don't want you to get hurt," Hoseok continues with Yoongi nodding beside him. "Taehyung, what is Jungkook to you?" The bluenette finally questions.

That struck Taehyung harder than he thought. What is Jungkook to him? He could call him a friend of course. But do friends to kiss each other every time they had the chance? He doesn't think so.
A fiance would be appropriate but he feels like it's too rushed. He really doesn't want to think about the marriage yet.

"H-hyung...I don't know," he says as he continued to think. Both sighs and came to comfort the younger. The red orange haired royal pats his back and told him to not stress over it. "It's time for bed. You know where to go already Tae," Yoongi says and all separated to go to their respective rooms.