RR::4

|| K n o w i n g Y o u ||

ーWatch out for the new character that will appear!! He'll be added to the main cast cuz he totally belongs there 😂

It was no surprise to say that Jimin was also shocked to hear that his cousin is getting married at the age of seventeen. He could only gape at the announcement and watch helplessly as Jungkook was dragged away from the party with Taehyung looking dejected as well.

Jimin sighs and silently prays for his beloved cousin.

"May God help your soul Kook."

His spirits lightened up when he saw the same cute music producer he was talking to awhile ago. He decided to approach the male but in the process, he bumped into someone. Their position was embarrassing. His small frame leaning against a firm chest, his cheeks aflame.

That someone has orangey red hair, toned muscles and lips etched into a shape of a...heart?

"I'm sorry!!" he apologizes quickly. The other only chuckled and helped Jimin stand up properly. Thank god he wasn't holding any drinks or else it would've gotten messy. The stranger looks at him with interest and the same cute smile on his face. "It's fine. My name is Jung Hoseok and you are?" the boy finally introduced himself.

"P-park Jimin..." he mutters, looking down shyly. Hoseok chuckles.

"Don't be shy. I assume your from the Caeruleus kingdom right? I've never seen you around here," The older says and Jimin could only nod in agreement.

Holy fuck he's hot

Jimin thought but soon remembered why he was going in that direction in the first place.

As Hoseok continued to talk to him -which he found enjoyable- he soon noticed the same 'future ambassador and big hit producer' was walking towards their direction.

(No pun intended with the bighit thing...nah I'm kidding)

The male's heart started to beat fast. God isn't today his lucky day?

He met Hoseok and now the other guy he's interested in is coming towards him. Okay, he still feels bad about Jungkook but he's on his own right now.

"Oh Yoongi-hyung!" Hoseok calls and Jimin's eyes widen.

Yoongi...

So that's his name. Cute

"Ah Hobi. Nice seeing you here," Yoongi comments as his eyes landed on Jimin. "Aren't you that mochi who kept bugging me awhile ago?" He questions and squints his eyes. Jimin's mouth went agape. Not because of Yoongi stating that he was bugging him earlier, but the fact that he just called him a mochi.

The blue haired artist took note of Jimin's expression and gave him a smile. "Don't worry, I was just messing with ya."

Adorable but annoying Yoongi comments internally.

Jimin gulps and mutters a small "I knew that...aha"

Hoseok watched as the two interacted, amused as Yoongi rarely interacted with people he didn't knew very well. "Ah Jimin, are you perhaps related to the royal family?" he wonders. "I'm Jungkook's cousin. You know, the prince that looks like a coconut?" Jimin says causing the two to laugh at his answer.

"Really? What a coincidence! I'm Taehyung's cousin. The boy who looks like snow white rather than the prince," Hoseok retorts as they burst again into fits of laughter.