RR::20

|Fun And Games...|

💫chapter title has a hint

"And all set!" Taehyung finishes arranging his clothes in their walk in closet of his shared room with Jungkook. He turns to the other portion of the walk in closet only to see Jungkook hanging up dozens of plain white t-shirts. "Seriously Kook, where's your sense of fashion?" The blonde snickers as Jungkook shot him a glare. "Don't judge me babe. You're the one who takes more than an hour to find what to wear!" The brunette shoots back.

"Fine fine. I'm gonna go cook us some food," Taehyung says while raising his hands in defeat. The only response he got was Jungkook humming to Red Velvet's Russian Roulette.

Taehyung then proceeds to go to the kitchen and brought out some instant noodles from the cupboard. What? This is literally the only thing he can cook without trying to set the house on fire.

In less than ten minutes, Jungkook finally gets out of the room and sees Taehyung cooking the instant noodles, humming a soft time he just made up awhile ago.

How did I get so lucky? This domestic life with him is gonna be great. Oh my god woahㅡ his fucking broad shoulders! Why did I only notice this now? I'm falling into some deep shit

"Jungkookie! Food's ready!"

"Instant noodles for lunch? Great."

"No complaining now. Be grateful that I made servings good for two," Taehyung pouts cutely as he placed the two bowls of noodles onto the dinning table. "Sorry~ Thank you for the food!" Jungkook suddenly beams, taking a seat beside Taehyung and kissing his cheek.

"Iwsh gwaod! (It's good!)"

"Says the guy who didn't want to eat it in the first place."

They kept slurping down the noodles in comfortable silence until Jungkook placed down his chopsticks and said, "I wish everyday was like this. No royal duties. No nosy parents and servants. No kingdom to bother the shit out of us. Thinking about living everyday like this;peaceful and fun. We could go get a normal job somewhereㅡ you can be a photographer while I be a film director. We could get married and adopt kids! Or maybe get a dog instead. We'd wake up every morning and make breakfast together...Just you,me and our children. Why can't we be like this Tae?" Jungkook ends on a sad tone, all his dreams getting crushed by the harsh reality.

Omfg jungkook when did u start to become so family centered jakdkmdkd

Long, slim and calloused fingers found their way into Jungkook's brown locks that made the younger lean onto Taehyung's shoulder.

"I know Kookie. Life could be so much easier if that was the case. I'd love to wake up beside you and cook breakfast every morning. Roaming around and taking some pictures sound amazing. Adopting a child, maybe two or five, is simply wonderful. I'd do anything to have that version of our lives. But things happen for a reason. We were here for a reason. You and me being like this had a reason. I can't just leave the kingdom hanging and drop the burden onto Taehee and my parents. The fact that I'm here, loving you, is enough," Taehyung explains, looking at the other with soft eyes.

Reasons to love Kim Taehyung:

He knows what to say