RR::13

|Spill The Beans|

ㅡnot proofread

Jimin drove to a bar not very far from school as Taehyung began to fidget in his seat.
He was worried for the male although he knew that this was probably one of Jungkook's lifestyles.

"You really care about Jungkook?" Jimin eyes Taehyung in question, wanting to hear the other's response. "H-he's my fiance and a great friend," was what Taehyung replied.

The blonde was slightly satisfied at the answer but didn't push any further. They arrived at what Jimin called Jungkook's favorite bar.

He visits here often...?

As if the older read his mind, Jimin chuckles and said that Jungkook only came here when he felt down. "I found him!" The honey blonde says as he points at a passed out Jungkook who was leaning his head on one of the bar tables.

"Fucking hell he's wasted," Jimin sighs at his cousin. The Roseus prince sat beside Jungkook who was whimpering in his sleep. "Kookie, can you stand up?" He says softly, shaking him a bit. "Taetae?" The younger mutters as his sight began to dig up even more. Taehyung blushes at the given nickname and nods afterward.

The Caeruleus ambassador pays for whatever Jungkook consumed earlier, doing a mental note to remind his cousin to pay him back. Jimin holds Jungkook on his right side while Taehyung was supporting him on his left.

"He's so heavy," Taehyung pants since his muscle were begging to give up and they weren't even near the car yet. Thankfully, they got Jungkook inside the back seat of Jimin's car before both males could give up.

"Taehyungie, are you sure you want to come home with me? You could go back to Hoseok you know..."

"I wanna help Jiminie! Besides, you won't even get him out of the car with your small frame."

"If you weren't a great friend, I would've kicked your ass out of this car right now."

----

Okay.

Taehyung was right when he said that Jimin couldn't possibly carry Jungkook alone back to this room. It took them half an hour even with the help of servants to get the drunkassed Jungkook to his room.

"Finally!" The honey blonde moans out in relief. He was sitting on the side on Jungkook's bed as he watched steady breathes leaving thr younger's mouth. Jimin went out to get a some hangover soup from the cooks.

In the meantime, Taehyung soaks a clean towel with water and begins to wipe Jungkook's face. He observed the sleeping male, a slight smile etching on Taehyung's lips.

"We should stop seeing each other when one of us is drunk," he says softly. He places the towel on the bowl he got earlier that was left resting on the bedside table.

The brunette soon started to open his eyes and was greeted with one of Taehyung's boxy smiles. "What the heck are you doing here Tae- Ah! Shit my head hurts," Jungkook winced.

"Jimin will come back with some hangover soup," Taehyung answers softly, cooing at how vulnerable the other was being.

"You didn't answer my question hyung."